Chapter Seven.

Zendaya...

I shrugged it off. Then we went on and did the show. Towards the end he fucking did this shit..

I held in my rage until we were done with the show. Then Matt walked up to me.

Matt- Hey babe.

Me- Fuck you Matt.

I texted Shae and she was busy. So I texted Kylie.

Me- Let's go out.

Kylie- I'm in. I'll come get you. Where are you?

I told her and she said she was on her way.

Matt- What the fuck did I do to you?

Then Zendaya walked up to us.

Zendaya- Hey Matt.

Me- Hi. I'm his girl-... um... his... ahhh..

I walked off.

*Matt's POV*

Zendaya- Who was that?

Me- Um... kinday girlfriend I guess.

Zendaya- Then why the fuck were you flirting with me?

Me- To make her jealous.
. Everywhere we go, guys are looking at her. It pisses me off.

Zendaya- That's not her fault. She's pretty. You fucked up.

She walked off. Fuck. She's right... I walked outside to find Tia. She was getting into a car.

Me- Tia!

But she didn't hear me...

Where could she possibly go? She doesn't know anyone.

I went home. Hoping she would eventually come home. Then I got on snapchat. I was scrolling through stories and I got to Kylie's.  There was Tia! Taking body shots off Kylie. Where are they?
I kept watching the snaps. Tia was dancing. Not with any guys. Thank God. But she looked so hot. I know guys had to be all over her. I noticed what club they were. I got in my car and drove there. I went in the club and couldn't see her. I pulled up and picture of her and I on my phone and showed it to the bouncer.

Bouncer- She just left. With Kylie Jenner.

Damn. They probably went to Kylie's and I have no idea where she lives.

I went home and got in bed... Alone... I just stared at the ceiling thinking about how much of a fuckhead I am.

*Tia's POV*

Kylie and I left the club.

Kylie- That was so fun!

Me- It was!

Kylie- Why did you suddenly wanna go out? 

Me- Matt and I got into a fight.

Kylie- Oh. I didn't realize you guys were dating.

Me- I guess we aren't.  I was the idiot who told him I didn't want labels. Now I have to go home and deal with him...

Kylie - You live with him?

Me- Yeah...

Kylie- Stay with me.

Me- Are you sure?

Kylie- Yeah.

I stayed at Kylie's. We spent the whole next day together and she even gave me the number of an agent to set up a photo shoot for me.

She drove me home. I walked in the house. Matt was in the kitchen. He ran up to me and hugged me.

Matt- Where have you been?

Me- With Kylie.

Matt- Look... I know I did you wrong and I'm sorry... I get so mad because everywhere we go, guys stare at you. It pisses me off. So I wanted to make you jealous...

Me- I guess it's kinda my fault. I said I didn't want labels but I guess I kinda do...

Matt- So you'll officially be my girlfriend..??