Stuck in the mansion I always saw in my dreams and its owner claims to be dracula and me his love!!!

Start from the beginning

"Wha......what are you trying to say?" I asked

Luc shook his head and said it will all be clear once I explained it all to you" and with that he turn the lights on and I look around the room.

It looked like no one has visited this place for years. There was dust on everything and the decoration of the room looked like it was from some old castle. The wall had a off-white wallpaper with a small design printed everywhere, the ceiling had an odd impression on it and there a big canopy bed.(I put a picture of their room)

And I look at the other walls which had my back turn on it and when I turn, I saw OH MY GOD, was I trilled to see the room.

The room was filled with pictures, me pictures, Luc pictures and our pictures but mostly mine. I looked different more mature. More happy. I looked at Luc with my eyes filled with questions.

Luc's P.O.V

Her eyes were full of question and I knew the I have to do the only there is left for me to do. Explain myself.

"Sit down Bliss and I'll tell you the rest of the story"

Bliss stood there for quite some seconds but finally she walks and sat on the bed.

"Okay so where was I. oh yes. I saw you at engagement; It was with your childhood friend. I was invited because we were then one of the noblest families in that time and your fiancé was a friend of mine we were family friends.

When I saw you at your engagement party I knew that you were the one I longed to be with but you were to be someone else's. so, like a gentleman I ignore my feelings and attended the ceremony.

Everyone was very happy but on the day of your marriage, when everything was setup and I knew that there was no hope for me. For us. Your fiancé he left."

I looked at Bliss who gasped at my last sentence. I knew she was tense. So, I decided to change the topic.

"Hey Bliss, you know your name then was Blizzard."

Bliss eyes were wide but this time she had a smile on her lips "what sort of a name is that?"

"Your mother picked it up for you because your skin was as white as snow" I answered. Bliss gave a small laugh and said, "In that case I'm glad she named me blizzard not snow white," I laughed at that one

Then I got serious and resume "As I was saying, that your fiancé left and everyone was really worried, especially your family. So, I offered my hand. That I

would marry their daughter. Everyone thought that I was a kind man and all but no one knew that what I was doing was out of selfishness.

I was happy that I was going to get the lady I love, but there was a problem. You didn't know who or what I was and I knew that it was wrong of me to keep you in the dark.

So, when no one was looking I snuck into your room and found you and told you everything about myself. That I was immortal and I needed blood to survive

and how it was okay with me if you said no."

I smile as the memory came back to me.

Bliss looked at me and said to me "What did she said. I mean I said"

"You said yes and that it was the greatest act of kindness of me to say yes to marry you and you were happy that you get to spend the rest of your life with me." I said

Bliss was looking happy "then?" she asked

I sigh

"Then we you walk down the aisle and into my life we live five years of full Bliss, but......." I stopped as all my happy memories faded as the last memory of

Blizzard came to which was the end of everything.

"Then. You died"

Bliss gasped

"How...?" she questioned me

I shook my head as I begin to tell her the most horrific moment of my life. "It was your birthday party and also the calibration of the child we were expecting. Everyone was very happy and I was on top of the world because finally I was about to have a complete family. Something I never thought I would have. But when your birthday party was about to finish I was called by my council for an argent meeting. I didn't want to go but you insisted so, I did and when I came back I found an empty mansion. So I got worried and call your name but I got no reply so I started looking in all the rooms and finally I found you. In the ball room. You were lying on the floor so I ran towards you but I was late you was dead. You were stabbed and your blood was all over the floor. You died. Our baby died and I was helpless I was so helpless that I couldn't do anything to save you."

I felt a tear slid down my cheek and soon I felt a thumb rubbing it off my face I saw Bliss standing inches away from me. She was so close I just couldn't help myself so I pull her into me and held her tightly in my arms and said "but now that I got you again, I will never let you go Bliss. NEVER"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hope ots long enough

.

.

.

.

.

.can some send me link or a picture of what they think Bliss and Luc should look like?

,

,

,

,

NEXT CHAPTER

CHAPTER#9

"NEW BEGINING"