14

BeastlyChapter 14Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friend

Beastly
Chapter 14
Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friend

Bethan was on the phone to Damon.

D. Why did you take her to hospital when you gave vampires at your disposal?

B. Maybe because I don't know she had blood loss snd you guys are god knows where and Caroline and Tyler where doing god knows what, so I panicked

D. You need to get her home now every original is going to want to kill her she's a sitting duck.

B. Meredith wants to keep her for observation

D. Screw her get your sister home

B. Stop yelling at me Damon.

D. Fine I'm sorry I hurt your delicate little feelings now get Elena home.

B. Your a dick

Bethan put the phone down calling her friends to help get Elena home, Caroline played mom as Bethan went to change out of the Elena blood soaked clothes she had on. That's when Caroline came upstairs.

"how are you doing?" Care asked her best friend watching the brunette scrubbing her hands.

"I'm fine Elena is the one who was hurt" she reminded her friend, Caroline could see that Bethan was shaken up. 

"mean with the whole Alaric thing and the klaus thing?" The vampire questioned sitting down on the bed.

"feel like I'm cursed, as soon as I get a parental figure they are ripped out from underneath me" Bethan admitted choking back the tears that threatened to spill.

"and klaus?" The youngest Gilbert let out a sigh.

"I've always felt second best you know, people in this town have always judged me against Elena no matter what. Damon is one of my best friends but he'd save Elena's life over mine, but with klaus it was the way he looked at me that I was the only person that ever mattered, like pure admiration kinda, like the way Tyler looks at you. For once I was someone's first choice I've never had that so it was kinda nice in a way, does that make me a bad person?" she confessed to the blonde vampire looking down at her lap.

"Oh no sweetie that makes you human, a human who needs some rest that's an order" Caroline told her. Bethan took her friends advice drifting off into a sleep.

 Bethan took her friends advice drifting off into a sleep