29

Beastly Chapter 29It's the best day of the year

Beastly
Chapter 29
It's the best day of the year.

If there was again Bethan loves more than free booze, Justin Bieber and art it was being in charge. She relished in the power of being the one making the call so when it's time to plan prom she couldn't wait. Prom was her type of thing she knew who to charm, when the punch bowl would be spiked and one thing in definite she would win queen.

The girls Where to scared to vote for someone else and the guys all vote for the girl they'd love to bang I.e Bethan Gilbert. Her and Caroline was at the school. Everyone was gathered around her as gave out her orders.

"We will be spilt into three different committees. Electrical, Decorational and consumable. Electrical will take care of any thing that has to do with the photographer, the slide show and setting up the screens out side, the disco ball the light and the playlist for the D.J." Bethan read of the list of people assigned to that.

"next we have decorational. Setting up tables, the chairs, covering it, having the stage streamers, working with the ETs to create the prom pic background I want that red carpet ironed and to be perfect" once again informing who would be on that part

"and finally our consumable. You will be in charge of setting up the drinks fountain ice sculptures, all the food approve the menu I want the table set up normal, vegetarian then vegan" there was still a few people who have not been called out.

"You peopled will be with Caroline under maintenance I want to make sure nothing can go wrong tonight okay" everyone spilt off and she pulled April back.

"You are in charge of king and queen I want those crowns to sparkle and April not one finger mark on them" before her phone vibrated in her pocket for what seemed to be the millionth time. Bethan looked through her phone seeing a million messages from klaus. She silently groaned and headed to the Mikaelson manor.

 She silently groaned and headed to the Mikaelson manor

Bethan walked in shouting for klaus.

"I got your fifty bajillion messages. This better be life and death." She yelled out when she heard a quite murmur.

"Go away." His voice barely audible.

""Klaus? Where are you?" Bethan looked around until she finds Klaus shirtless sitting on the floor, leaning on a piano seat. She enters the room. Her eyes widened at the sight.