chapter 7; uh oh

yoongi woke up, his legs still tangled with hoseok's. he nuzzled his daddy's neck and smiled warmly, sighing. he waited exactly 5 minutes before carefully untangling himself from hoseok, and going to the kitchen.

yoongi started making breakfast for hoseok, since he needed to go to work today. once he finished making the pancakes he set them out on a plate, and decorated it with strawberries and whipped cream, because why not. he set the plate on the table and put on his pink booty shorts, --he'd been cooking with only hoseok's oversized button up on, in the hopes of the latter waking up and seeing him like this,-- then went to their bedroom.

hoseok blinked slowly, looking up at his yoongi. he smiled softly and kissed the younger's forehead, sitting up. "good morning, baby," hoseok whispered, and yoongi giggled. "good morning. i made you breakfast," hoseok hummed quietly and got up, spanking yoongi playfully.

once they were having breakfast, hoseok grinned after noticing something. "baby, is there something you want? you dont usually make me breakfast," he pointed out. yoongi blushed a bit and nodded. "i want the new plushie i told you about. i've been really good lately, right?" yoongi asked, batting his eyelashes. hoseok nodded and chuckled, ruffling his hair. "once i get out of work i'll come and pick you up. i have to go now, though." hoseok said, and after exchanging a goodbye kiss, he left.

yoongi was impatiently waiting for hoseok to get back. he was wearing his prettiest sweater with black ripped jeans, and fishnets. he knew they were just going to the toy store, but he loved dressing up. hoseok arrived 10 minutes later, apologizing to yoongi profusely.

yoongi got into the car and kissed hoseok on the cheek, hugging his arm as he drove. it was obviously dangerous, but yoongi was really clingy.

as soon as they got to the store, yoongi squealed and ran into it, making hoseok smile fondly. he followed his tiny boyfriend inside, and spotted him looking at a huge teddy bear, but it wasn't the one they agreed to buy. "let's go find your toy, yoonie." he instructed, but when he started walking, he noticed that yoongi wasn't following him. "yoongi, i said let's go." he said more sternly, but yoongi looked at him with the brightest eyes ever.

oh no.

"daddy, i changed my mind. i want this one." he said decidedly, pointing to the big teddy bear. hoseok would've said yes, but he already bought yoongi a big plushie just two weeks ago. he was too spoiled, but it really was hoseok's fault.

"no, honey. i'm sorry. let's go look for the one you wanted, or you're not getting anything." he replied sternly, but yoongi suddenly sat down on the floor and started crying. he wasn't sobbing loudly, hoseok could barely hear him, but people were starting to look at them.

"yoongi, stand up right now or we're going back home." he said simply, crossing his arms in front of him. he waited probably more than half an hour, but yoongi kept crying and whining and tugging on hoseok's jeans. hoseok rubbed his temples and picked yoongi up easily, getting out of the store.

yoongi usually sat in the front seat, but hoseok made him sit in the backseat this time. "only big boys get to sit in the front seat, yoongi." he explained, and drove home as yoongi cried stubbornly.

by the time they got home, yoongi had tired himself out. hoseok picked him up and went to their room, tucking yoongi in, since it was almost his nap time. but hoseok will still punish him when he wakes up.

yoongi woke up around and hour and a half later, alone in the bed. he scrunched up his nose when he remembered what happened, but before he could start crying again, hoseok came in. "yoongi, stand in the corner right now. this is your punishment." he said coldly, but still fixed yoongi's hair. yoongi pouted but did as told, but not without crying in the corner and trying to grab his plushies.

after an hour was completed, hoseok picked yoongi up and kissed his forehead. "do you know why daddy punished you?" he asked, and yoongi frowned and pouted before shaking his head. of course he knew, but he was stubborn. "yoongi. don't lie to me. stop being a brat," he lectured, grabbing yoongi's jaw gently so that his baby would look at him.

"yoonie was being a bad baby because he didn't get his plushie," yoongi muttered, but hoseok nodded and kissed his cheek. "good job, baby. but next time this happens, i'll leave you here alone for longer. you have to understand you can't get everything you want when you want it, okay?" hoseok whispered, and after a while, yoongi nodded.

"yoonie's so sorry," he mumbled, and hoseok chuckled before kissing his cheek again. "it's fine, buba. you already completed your punishment, i know you're sorry."

-----

i suck at writing