chapter 5; love

[yoongi]

i woke up slowly, noticing you already woke up. it always makes me a bit sad knowing the pillow i'm hugging it's not your body, but it's okay. i overcome it easily and sit up, stretching and yawning. i notice your sweater on my body, meaning you changed my clothes while i was sleeping. it makes me feel warm everytime you do that, you know?

i stand up slowly, wincing and stroking my arm. it was really cold and now i understand why you changed my clothes. i slowly make my way over to the kitchen, but you're not there. not even seokjin is there, meaning he's still sleeping. i look into the living room and see tae curled up on namjoon's chest, and jimin laying right next to tae, half of his body on top of namjoon's chest. jungkook and jin are cuddling in the smaller couch.

i drink a bit of water because i just noticed my throat is dry. what even happened yesterday? i question myself, walking to your studio slowly. you're there, wearing a beanie and your big headphones. i smile warmly, approaching you slowly and stroking your back, then sliding my hands in your sweater, back hugging you from where you were sitting.

"good morning, baby. i'm sorry i left bed so early," he whispered in his raspy voice, making me blush. "that's fine, daddy. can you tell me what happened yesterday?" i asked softly, obeying when hoseok patted his lap and turning his office chair around, doing as told happily. "of course, princess. we all had a small sleepover so you guys could play while jin, namjoon and i talked."

jimin, taehyung, jungkook and i were all littles. jimin and taehyung had the same daddy, and they were in a polyamory relationship with namjoon. jungkook was currently dating jin- finally- and jin was his caregiver. i loved playing with them, but sometimes they were bigger than me and they made me cry.

"and why don't i have my cute cow onesie on?" i fake pouted, looking at hoseok. he laughed and kissed my pout away, biting my lip softly. "you got a little too needy, baby boy. i just let you grind against my thigh, though. you apparently had something to drink like the other littles," he said, smiling lovingly while i blushed.

when i was about to start talking again, you kissed me. softly, but i could feel the meaning behind the kiss. i hummed and after a while pulled away, smiling. "why was that for, daddy?" i asked softly, and you smiled. "i just really love you, baby. so much,"

[third person/your pov]

yoongi straddled hoseok's lap, and hoseok smiled, taking his huge headphones off. "you're so pretty, baby. so delicate and soft-looking," he whispered, making yoongi blush and hide his face in hoseok's shoulder. hoseok stroked yoongi's sides slowly, making yoongi hum softly.

"you know, daddy? i really love you. you're so good at everything you do," he whispered, kissing hoseok's neck. the latter bit his lip, stroking yoongi's back. "i believe that's you, baby boy." he whispered, picking him up and going to yoongi's and jin's shared room.

he set yoongi down softly, and the smaller boy looks up at him with the most innocent look on his face. "yoongi, baby, do you want to be big for this? we don't have to do this if you're too little or don't want to," hoseok promised, and yoongi shook his head. "i'm not that little, daddy. please make love to me."

that's all it took for hoseok to softly kiss his baby, stroking his sides slowly and lovingly. yoongi hummed low in his throat, wrapping his legs around hoseok's waist. hoseok took the hint and rested his body on yoongi's softly, making yoongi's breath get caught in his throat.

yoongi whines against hoseok's lips, trying to get out of his sweater. the taller helps him, stroking his sides and he pulls the sweater up and off of his body. hoseok does the same to himself, then kisses yoongi's soft pale thighs, pulling his stockings down slowly and teasingly.

yoongi spreads his legs slowly, looking at hoseok with a faint blush over his cheeks. hoseok looked up and smiled warmly, kissing yoongi's hole and making him gasp, then quickly cover his face with his hands.

"don't hide your face, baby boy," he whispered softly, grabbing yoongi's thighs and moving them apart, settling between his now open legs. hoseok begins to slowly lick at yoongi's entrance, causing yoongi to let out a dragged out moan.

hoseok wastes no time sliding his tongue in, humming and gripping yoongi's thighs thighter. yoongi grabs hoseok's hair, arching his back and whining loudly.

hoseok takes his time licking inside of yoongi, rubbing circles on his thighs with his thumbs. yoongi tugs on the dancer's hair, gripping it tightly and grinding up uselessly. hoseok moves away and chuckles, kissing yoongi's tummy. "it's alright, princess. i'm right here," he whispered.

yoongi nods and bites his lip, looking at hoseok. "please, hurry up," he whines, voice barely louder than a whisper. hoseok smiles warmly and hovers on top of yoongi, kicking his own boxers off and rubbing yoongi's thighs as he grabs the lube.

he was about to lube three fingers up when yoongi grabbed his wrist softly. "i don't need it, daddy. just hurry up," he said softly, and in another occasion hoseok would've been mad yoongi broke a rule, but right now he kissed yoongi and instead lubed up his cock.

the smaller boy wrapped his arms around hoseok's neck as they kissed, humming and whining. when hoseok was ready they pulled away, and hoseok lined up with yoongi's hole. "please," yoongi whispered, panting softly. the dancer nodded and grabbed yoongi's hips, sliding inside of him and groaning lowly.

yoongi let out a quiet but girlish moan, hands gripping hoseok's shoulders and nails digging on his shoulder blades. "m-move," the rapper begged softly, biting his lip and closing his eyes. hoseok did exactly as told and started thrusting into yoongi, slowly at first.

yoongi groaned and arched his back, fucking himself back onto hoseok's cock. the dancer took the hint and went faster, leaning down to kiss and suck at his neck. yoongi was moaning loudly and throwing his head back every time hoseok got near his prostate.

hoseok noticed and smirked, gripping yoongi's hips tighter and thrusting into him harder, causing him to find yoongi's prostate, and causing yoongi to moan even louder than before. they were both close.

"god, daddy, i'm so close, please!" yoongi cried out, throwing his head back onto the pillows and arching his back. hoseok groaned and nodded. "me too, baby boy." he announced softly, and it only took two more thrusts for yoongi to cum hard on hoseok's and his own chest.

hoseok groaned and kept going hard and fast into yoongi until he finally came, pulling out and collapsing next to yoongi. they panted and chuckled, and hoseok started cleaning yoongi up. "you did so good, baby boy." he said softly, kissing his forehead. yoongi hummed and closed his eyes, letting hoseok clean him up.

after they were both clean, they cuddled and kissed for a bit until they both fell asleep. little did they know that jin, jungkook, namjoon, jimin and taehyung heard... everything.