chapter 1; rain

hoseok was still in their studio. even thought everyone else left to rest or eat at their respective dorms, he wanted to make sure he was dancing properly and completely in time with the music. he forgot about yoongi, who was waiting for him at their dorm.

it was a rainy day, and unsurprisingly, yoongi was in little space. he noticed he would go into little space whenever he was stressed, sad, or just bored. yoongi grabbed his favorite kumamon plushie and played with it, whimpering and hugging it whenever he heard thunder.

hoseok looked at the time and cursed, quickly grabbing his things and practically running to their dorm. "baby?" hoseok called, looking around for yoongi. yoongi was hiding under his covers, hugging his kumamon tightly. "daddy?" he called back softly, poking his head out of the covers.

hoseok smiled softly and sat next to the lump under the covers, stroking his back. "what are you doing?" he asked, kissing the top of his head. yoongi blushed and sat up, nuzzling his kumamon before talking. "it's raining outside. scary," he said softly, looking up at hoseok and pouting as he talked.

hoseok tried not to awe out loud at that, instead pulling yoongi into his lap and wrapping his arms around his waist. "i'm sorry, baby. i was practicing and i didn't notice it was raining," he apologized, kissing yoongi's slightly chubby cheeks.

yoongi giggled and hid his face in hoseok's neck, shaking his head. the older man smiled, rubbing his baby's back lovingly.
"i missed you," he said gently, looking up at hoseok and stroking his cheek with one hand, the other one hugging kumamon to his chest tightly.

hoseok couldn't help but chuckle, grabbing yoongi's hand and kissing it. yoongi blushed again and crawled out of hoseok's lap, going into their little kitchen quickly. hoseok walked quickly behind him, wondering what he was going to do.

yoongi was trying to grab the marshmallows, and once he did grab the bag, he sat down on the floor with his legs criss crossed. hoseok didn't say anything yet, letting yoongi have one or two marshmallows.

the younger boy ate two slowly, and when he grabbed his third one he noticed hoseok staring at him from the door.

hoseok smiled at the sight, letting him have one more before picking him up on his hip

hoseok smiled at the sight, letting him have one more before picking him up on his hip. "now, what did daddy say about the snacks?" he asked gently, walking back to where the beds were and sitting down on yoongi's- their- bed. yoongi shrugged and ate his marshmallow, then hugged hoseok's neck.

hoseok shook his head and laid down, yoongi laying innocently on top of him. "what did i say about the snacks?" he asked again, a bit more sternly. yoongi whined before replying. "i shouldn't eat them without your permission, daddy." he said obediently, and hoseok nodded.

"good boy. wanna take a nap?" he asked, noticing how yoongi was falling asleep on his chest. the younger one hugged his kumamon and nodded, and hoseok gave him his baby pink paci.

yoongi smiled around his pacifier, sucking on it slowly and closing his fist around hoseok's shirt. he closed his eyes and in no longer than 15 minutes, he fell asleep on hoseok's warm chest.

~
that was bad im sorry but just imagining this its so cute aaaaAa
this is kumamon, by the way:

~that was bad im sorry but just imagining this its so cute aaaaAathis is kumamon, by the way:

yoongi's obsessed with this bear istg
anyways hope u liked bye
.-lia

quick little update: if you have any ideas you want to let me know, please tell me! i'd be more than happy to write what you guys wanna see :)