chapter 4; cuddles

[yoongi looks so little and soft in that picture bye]

the clock shows it's exactly 5:38 am when hoseok randomly wakes up. he looks down and can't help but smile and the sight, his baby is sleeping peacefully with his hand down his shorts. hoseok knows it's innocent, so he doesn't think anything about it.

the older can't go back to sleep, no matter how hard he tries. hoseok slowly and carefully stands up, making sure yoongi doesn't wake up. the smaller boy only changes his position, this time curling up into himself and holding his hands between his thighs tightly. hoseok bits his lip at how adorable he is, leaving a soft kiss on his forehead.

hoseok makes his way to the kitchen, deciding to make animal shaped toast. he knows yoongi loves it, and it's early anyways. after he's done he leaves the toast aside, and goes back to their room to pick out an outfit for yoongi. he choses strawberry themed panties, an ovesized stripped sweater he loves to see on his baby, and a black overall. he finally grabs thigh highs and vans, setting all of it aside.

yoongi wakes up at around 9:03 am, sneezing. hoseok is almost immediately by his side, kissing his forehead. yoongi whines and pouts. "'m sick," he complains, and hoseok chuckles.
"i can tell, baby boy. that's what happens when you throw a tantrum when i try to put socks on your feet," he scolds playfully, tickling his bare foot and causing the younger to giggle.

"yoonie sorry, daddy." he says, resting his hands on hoseok's cheeks, pursing his lips before pecking his daddy's softly. hoseok smiles and picks yoongi up, putting socks on him first, then going to the kitchen. "have your breakfast then change, princess. we're going shopping today," hoseok instructs, stroking yoongi's hair.

yoongi claps his hands excitedly, eating his breakfast slowly and babbling to himself. after about 30 minutes yoongi finishes and hoseok picks him up again, cleaning his mouth. yoongi goes to their room and changes into his outfit, smiling and hugging his daddy. "ready!"

they get in the car and hoseok gives yoongi a plushie so the latter would stop bouncing up and down in excitement. "when we get there you need to hold daddy's hand, okay? i don't want you to get lost," hoseok instructs, and yoongi nods half-heartedly.

the couple get out of the car and into the mall, and yoongi grabs hoseok's hand tightly at first. he was crying a bit because hoseok made him leave his plushie in the car, but he still tugged hoseok's arm until they were at a nice clothing shop yoongi loved. hoseok bought yoongi a lot of panties and skirts, because he could.

after about 45 minutes of the same cycle- going into a shop, shushing an excited and squeaky yoongi, buying him the clothes and going out- they went into a huge toy shop. hoseok held yoongi's hand tightly in fear of him getting lost.

yoongi looks around with sparkling eyes. hoseok was talking to a store clerk, but yoo gi wanted to see more. he slowly freed his hand from hoseok's hold and goes to the plushie section, smiling widely. hoseok keeps walking until he notices his side is way too quiet. he turns around and, as expected, yoongi wasn't there.

hoseok started looking for him, but as soon as he left the aisle he was on, yoongi came back. they both lost each other and yoongi was in the verge of tears. he kept overthinking and thinking the worst, drastically throwing him out of little space.

now that he was big he grabbed his phone and dialed hoseok's number, but he didn't have signal. hoseok was trying to call yoongi too, but he couldn't. he started to freak out, his breathing uneven. hoseok decided to go back to the aisle he was in and wait.

yoongi was crying, biting his lip and nails nervously. he started going back to the aisle hoseok was in and sighed in relief when he saw him there. he practically ran to his arms. "you idiot," hoseok sighed, hugging him tightly and letting yoongi cry tears of relief on his shoulder.

"i'm sorry for taking you out of little space," hoseok says after they got in the car a bit sadly. yoongi shrugs. "i'll just take a nap and i'll be back in little space soon," he assured, kissing hoseok lovingly.

yoongi and hoseok got home exahusted. hoseok put the bags down and took his jeans off immediately. "we both need a damn nap," he says, and yoongi nods. "true." he agrees, undressing and going to their room. hoseok lays down first, and yoongi curls up on his side
"sometimes cuddles fix everything." hoseok whispered, and yoongi giggled.

-----
again thank u so much for 1.66k reads what the FUCK i love yall so much