chapter 3; naughty

hoseok woke up as soon as his alarm told him to. he quietly turned it off and kissed yoongi's forehead, who was still sleeping peacefully by his side.

hoseok needed to go to the supermarket today, but yoongi absolutely hated going with him. whenever hoseok needed  to go, he'd leave pretty early and come back before yoongi woke up.

it was currently 7:00 am, and the market opened at 8. hoseok got out of bed slowly, tucking his baby in again before going to the kitchen and making himself breakfast. once he was finished he left a note in case yoongi woke up and soon enough he was in his car, driving to the market.

yoongi whined and kicked his legs out only to find his bed empty. he sighed and sat up, grabbing his paci and pulling hoseok's big blue hoodie on, then leaving his pastel pink panties and thigh highs on.

the younger boy walked to the living room and saw hoseok's note, pouting and moving the coffee table to the side, laying his cream colored blanket down. he laid down on his back and watched tv, resting his arm over his nose so he could smell his daddy's scent through the hoodie.

after a while he licked and bit his lip, his mind quickly forgetting about his plushies, and instead filling itself with thoughts of hoseok. yoongi let out a long sigh, spreading his legs and blushing. he moved his left hand down his chest and under the hoodie, resting it on top of his small bulge.

hoseok finished buying everything and drove back home. he opened the door slowly in case yoongi was still asleep, only to find him with his hand on his bulge and his other arm over his nose. he smirked at the sight, slowly walking to the kitchen and setting the bags down.

yoongi let out a high-pitched whine, his back arching a bit off the ground as he squeezed his bulge, biting his lip. his free hand moved to his mint colored hair, tangling his fingers in it. he grinded up shyly on his hand, eyebrows furrowed in pleasure.

the older man's eyes filled with lust as he heard yoongi's noises, making his way to the living room. "and what do you think  you're doing?" he said in a stern voice, yet you could practically hear his smirk.

yoongi gasped and his eyes widened, quickly moving his hands away from himself. "d-daddy!" he exclaimed in surprise. "i wasn't... i didn't,"  he tried to explain, but hoseok stopped him by shaking his head. "no more excuses, princess. i saw you." he said, picking yoongi up and sitting on the couch with him on his lap.

hoseok was unbelievably turned on right now, so he didn't really want to punish his baby. yoongi looked at hoseok shyly. "i'm sorry dada. i really missed you," he said in a soft voice, rubbing his cheek against hoseok's chest and making soft whining noises.

hoseok couldn't control his boner when yoongi acted like this, like an actual kitten. he rested both of his hands on yoongi's ass under his- actually hoseok's- hoodie. this made the younger boy moan softly in his daddy's ear.

"daddy, i need you," he whispered, grabbing one of hoseok's hand and sliding it under his hoodie, biting his lip and throwing his head to the side as hoseok caressed his chest, then moaning girlishly when he pinched yoongi's nipple.

hoseok didn't say anything, but slowly undid his jeans, sliding them down until they were off. yoongi stood up and shakily walked to their room, laying on their bed with his legs spread, grinding up into the air.

soon enough the older man was walking to their room in only boxers. he walked until his thighs touched the edge of the bed. hoseok grabbed yoongi's hips and pushed him toward his body until their hips met. yoongi moaned and arched his back, his thigh highs falling off.

"daddy's going to fuck you while you wear his hoodie, alright?" he warned gently, reaching under yoongi's hoodie and sliding his wet panties down. he smirked and set them aside, grabbing the lube. "do you need stretching, princess?" he asked, and yoongi shyly shook his head. in anotjer circumstances hoseok would've been disappointed, but now he was glad.

he lubed up his cock and rubbed his tip against yoongi's hole, making the smaller boy moan and grab the bedsheets. "daddy, please," he cried out gently, and hoseok smirked as he pushed all the way in. yoongi moaned loudly and wrapped his legs around his daddy's hips, his back arching more.

hoseok put his hands on either side of yoongi's head and kissed him, them move one hand to rest on yoongi's hip as he pounded into him. even while they were kissing yoongi was loud, whining and letting short, erotic moans.

the older man groaned and moved both of his hands to yoongi's hips, pounding into him quicker than before. "daddy, oh god," yoongi moaned desperatedly, gripping the bedsheets tighter only to move both of his arms around hoseok's shoulders. "come on, daddy, harder," he begged, trying his best to move his hips back onto hoseok's cock.

hoseok groaned more and did exactly as told, pounding into yoongi as fast as he could, which was very, very fast. yoongi was crying out and gasping, letting out the most girly and erotic sounds hoseok's ever heard since two days ago. "you look so good like this, princess. so so good," he whispered huskily, making his baby boy let out a loud moan.

"close, daddy!" yoongi cried out loudly, throwing his head back into the bed. hoseok took this opportunity and started sucking faint marks on yoongi's neck, so it'll be easier for the people who did their makeup to cover them up.

hoseok groaned and played with yoongi's nipple, earning sinful and girly moans from his baby. soon enough yoongi was cumming all over hoseok's naked chest with no warning, making the older man moan and cum inside of yoongi. they panted and hoseok pulled out slowly, kissing yoongi.

yoongi panted but kissed back, resting his hand on the back of hoseok's neck. "thank you daddy," he whispered, closing his eyes. hoseok smiled and cleaned him up lovingly, then took his hoodie off. he tucked yoongi in again and kissed his forehead, and as soon as yoongi was awake he went to take a shower, only to join his baby boy after.
--
aaA 1090 word smut