chapter 2; sleepy

hoseok knew that today was going to be a hard day for him. he just knew. the way yoongi was sucking his paci peacefully while laying his cheek on the older's chest made him weak in the knees.

yoongi didn't wake up until 2 hours later, his leg over hoseok's lap and his hand curled up into a little fist full of hoseok's t-shirt. "baby?" he whispered, rubbing the younger's back lovingly. "mhm?" he mumbled, nuzzling his chest.

hoseok couldn't help but giggle, patting his back. "come on, baby kitten. you need to wake up now," he whispered and yoongi whined loudly, sitting up. he pouted and threw his stuffie at the wall, then glared at hoseok.

he furrowed his eyebrows at yoongi. "buba, what's wrong?" he asked, sitting up as well and taking yoongi's paci out of his mouth. yoongi only crawled out of bed and to their livingroom, still in his bear panties.

hoseok shrugged and grabbed yoongi's plushie, walking with to the kitchen. yoongi was eating his chocolate cookies and sitting on the couch with nothing but his panties on. the taller boy sighed, walking over to him.

"yoonie, give me back those cookies," he said gently but sternly at the same time. yoongi was blinking slowly as he ate, falling asleep while he ate. hoseok stifled a giggle and grabbed the cookies, making yoongi whine and quick his legs out.

hoseok set the cookies aside and picked yoongi up, spanking him softly. yoongi whined loudly again, punching hoseok's back with his little fists. it didn't hurt, but hoseok put yoongi down. "what's wrong with you today?" he sighed, looking down at his little.

yoongi pouted and looked up at him, shrugging. he crawled to his playroom and cuddled to his blankie, trying to fall asleep. most of the time it wasn't a problem, but it was 12:48 pm and they didn't even have lunch yet.

hoseok picked him up and yoongi cried out, so hoseok shushed him. "buba, it's okay," he whispered, making yoongi sniffle but nod stubbornly.

hoseok walked to the kitchen and started making lunch, while yoongi colored on the breakfast bar. he took off the sweater his daddy put on him and kept drawing. everything made him uncomfortable and he just wanted to sleep.

"yoonie, baby, put that away." he ordered gently, and when yoongi did, he set his plate down in front of him, then sat down next to him. yoongi started eating slowly, falling asleep various times. hoseok woke him up everytime he fell asleep, making yoongi whine and pout.

after they finished eating yoongi started crying, hiding his face in his hands and whining. hoseok quickly picked him up, rubbing his back.
"kitten, what's wrong?" he asked again, his left forearm under yoongi's butt to keep him up on his hip.

"yoonie's sleepy, daddy," he whined, sniffling. hoseok looked at the time and nodded, going to their room again and changing yoongi into hid cow onesie, laying him down on the bed and giving him his plushie. "i'm sorry baby boy," he apologized, wrapping his arm around yoongi's waist and pulling him closer.

yoongi's fists curled up, resting them on hoseok's chest and closing his eyes, whining for his paci. hoseok gave it to him and yoongi immediately started sucking on it, falling asleep already. hoseok smiled and kissed the top of yoongi's head, closing his eyes and falling asleep as well.

--

this is how hoseok looks in this fic btw 😥👋(without the mouth mask lol)

(without the mouth mask lol)
.-lia