The Confrontation

Kara's POV

"W-Winn you mean to tell me that you saw Lena cheat on me?" I was stunned.  I mean I knew I had to say that to her and stuff but cheating on me?  Why?

"Kara, I'm sorry that you found out this way-"

"No I'm glad you told me, Winn." I wipped away my tears and sat up.  Alex looked really confused.  So I told her everything and she felt horrible.

"I'm so sorry, Kara.  Do you want me to tell Lena that you-"

"No.  I gotta do this myself Alex.  This is not ok at all.  I'm just... I... can you just work on my back?" Alex looked at me.  Her eyes filled with tears and began to work.  Over all, it was fricking painful.  But anyways, after I was healed, I left to Catco to see if I could find James.

At Catco...
I landed on the balcony and changed into my Kara Danvers outfit.  I stormed in and looked around.  Ia can't even tell you how angry I was.  As I looked around, I saw James standing up from his chair at his desk.  He could tell that I knew what had happened.

"K-Kara..."

"What the actual hell James?"

"Kara I sorry..."

"What do you mean 'I'm sorry' you should have controlled yourself!  You knew that Lena and I were together!"  I was pounding at his desk angrily.

"Kara, Lena can explain." Just then, I got a text from Lena.

"This conversation isn't over." I said as I left.

The text messages

Lena: Kara, we need to talk.

Lena: Alex told me everything.

Lena: Kara please answer me.

Kara: I'm coming.

Kara's Apartment...
I flew into the window and saw Lena.  I couldn't even look at her because of what I had said and what she had done.  I stood there, with my arms crossed.

"Kara I-"

"What the hell."

"Please let me explain."

"What is there to explain?  You love James more than me and you haven't even told me?"  How long have you loved him for?"

"Kara-"

"HOW LONG LENA?" Neither of us noticed, but Sami was around the corner watching Lena and I yell at each other.

"Kara it just happened."