Bullied

Lena paced the room.  She was on the verge of tears because it had never taken Kara this long to get home.  It was 7:34 p.m.  Lena got really worried about Kara and Alex both, because neither one of them had contacted her.  Soon later, Samantha walked out of Kara and Lena's bedroom and yawned in her pajamas that looked like a Supergirl costume.  Cape and all!  Samantha looked at Lena and just started talking.

"Hey mom, where's mommy?" Sami called Lena 'mom', and Kara 'mommy'.

"Ohhh..." Lena let out a sigh, "I'm sorry, I don't know where she is."

"I haven't eaten anything for dinner." Lena's heart sank.  She was so stressed that she couldn't even prepare food for her daughter.

"Oh my god!  Why didn't you say something?" Lena scrambled around the kitchen,"I'm going to have to heat up your potstickers from yesterday.  You have school tomorrow so hurry." Sami sat at the counter slowly and just sat there, silent.  She layed her head on her arms and stared blankly at the wall.  Lena kept turning around and got suspicious.

"Hey Sami, what are ya thinking about?" Sami didn't reply until a couple seconds later.

"Nothing." Sami said quietly.

"Are you sure?  You are staring at the wall and not talking like Kara so somethings up.  I'm a mom, I know these things." Sami put her head in her hands and teared up.

"I umm... got uhh... bullied today." Sami said quietly.  Lena's jaw dropped.  For a parent, the worst thing that they could ever hear is their children getting hurt.

"Sami!" Lena ran over to her and sat next to her on the stool. "What happened?"

"So, I wore the new dress that mommy got me, the popular girls came and dumped brown pudding all over it... they pushed me down and kicked my side. It still hurts a lot.  I begged the people at the office not to tell you, it would be better if you were here." Lena had tears in her eyes because of the pain her daughter went through.

"Sami, can you show me where you got kicked?" Sami lifted up her shirt to reveal a big and nasty bruise on her side.

"I'm so sorry Sami... we are going to do something about this."

"Not until mommy gets back." Lena nodded in agreement and finished making her dinner.  Soon after, she saw that Alex was calling her so she picked up the phone.

"Hello?  Alex where's Kara?"

"You see, that's what I needed to talk to you about.  She umm... she's in Cadmus."

"Oh my..."

"Lena, stay calm ok?  We are going to find her.  She will be back."

"Ok Alex.  I have to take care of Sami, she was bullied today."

"Awwww... tell her that I love her.  Bye Lena."

"Bye." Lena put down the phone and slowly made her way to the couch.

"Was that Alex?  Does she know where mommy is?" Lena honestly didn't ,know how to tell her that her mom just go abducted by a violent place where they could kill her.

"She's ummm, going to be gone for a while." Sami slumped in her chair.

"Well, my day is going great."

At Cadmus...
Kara paced around in a circle in her cell.  She just wanted to get back to Sami and Lena.  Rao she missed them.  She wanted to propose to Lena, but she can't buy the ring in her cell.  Kara snapped up when she heard Lillian walking into the room.

"What do you want now?" Kara said in an annoyed tone.

"Well, I need to ask you for a favor."  Kara sighed then listened.

"What Lillian?"

"I'm going to need you to break Lena's heart, or else I kill Alex."