The door for the locker was completely torn off with loads of dents.

I watched as everyone in the hallway stared at it but didn't bother to pick it up.

Teachers whispered among themselves, but the strange thing was, they didn't even mention it.

Ashton was taking this harder on himself more than anyone.

He looked more angry in himself.

I passed him in the hallway when buses were being called and we made small eye contact.

Normally, I would just smile at someone when I make eye contact to be nice, but I couldn't bring myself to smile.

Every corner I walked, I was also being stared down at.

All I heard was "she was there." Or "she saw it go down." Or even "she is so lucky I wish I got to see it!" That made me angry.

People only cared for the drama just so they could tell their friends about it.

It made me sick to my stomach.

I was so drained that when I finally got onto the bus, I could barely keep my eyes open.

Every little thing ticked me off.

When I got home, I tried to busy myself with homework but I couldn't stop replaying and replaying today's events in my head.

If I would have just done one thing differently, then maybe today wouldn't have ended up so bad.

I look out my window to see Ashton in his room. He must have changed because now he was in shorts and a t-shirt probably heading to boxing practice.

I can't believe Luke even quit the team. I mean, I'm pretty sure he has been doing this for years, and he was able to jut give it up so quickly.

I watched as Ashton paced back and forth between his bedroom and closet,  clenching and unclenching his fists every so often.

I don't know what I was thinking, but I opened up my window. I looked around my room and found an old starlet baton and started to poke his window with it.

This got his attention because his eyes flickered over to me and I let out an awkward wave and signal him to open his window.

Just like what he did to me last night.

That seems so long ago since today was probably the longest day in day history.

He quickly walked over and opened his window.

"Hey princess." He says, in a strange, playful mood.

I should be happy he is back to his... abnormal self...

But I wasn't.

In fact, I was worried for him.

You can't blame me right?

"Hey. I.. You...." I say trying to find the right words.

This made him chuckle. "I'm waiting." He says giving me a devilish grin.

Didn't he just angrily punch a locker and get in a huge fight a couple of hours ago?

"Ijustwantedtoseeifyouwereokay." I rushed out so fast I didn't even know what I said.

"A little slower." He says laughing.

Laughing. Why was he laughing?

Was I missing something?

Is there something on my face?

...

I got it!

I am going insane.

"I said, I just wanted to see if you were okay." I said a little slower.

He looked like he was thinking for a second before he responded.

"I'm Wonderful. I only had the need to kill someone a couple times today." He says in a fake happy voice.

I gave him a 'are you serious look' and all he did was lean into the side of the window, shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm just going to blow off some steam at my practice. Wanna join? You could put on short shorts and-..." but I blocked out what he had to say by hitting him with the baton that was still in my hand.

"Geez woman, you don't have to be so brutal." He says rubbing the side of his arm.

"Sorry, did I hurt your arm?" I say trying not to smile.

"No sweetness, I'm a man. But you can kiss it better."

"I'm good. I don't like kissing pure fat." I laughed out at his expression as he was shocked, but then it turned into a glare.

"Fat? This is pure muscle baby." He says childishly acting offended. But I could tell he was also trying not to laugh.

"Are you sure? Because...." I say, not even trying to hold back my smile anymore.

It's like when I am with him I forget everything bad in this world.

"Why, you jealous?" He says flexing his arm.

He wasn't lying, it was definitely muscle.

But I, of course, am never going to admit to it.

"Nope." I say popping out my lips.

Don't make it obvious.

Don't make it obvious!!

I watch as he looks behind him at his bag sitting on his floor then back at me.

"As much as I would just love to be in your presence all day princess, I got some manly stuff to do." He says standing up from the window.

"Manly?" I question also standing up since at some point in this conversation I pulled over my chair.

"Exactly." He says. I walk up to my window and right before I close it, I hear one last thing,

"Because I am a manly man."

Hope you enjoyed!!! What do you think with happen next?

Will Luke find out who Samantha truly is?

Will the bad boys ever forgive Luke?

And what is heck is going on between Julie and Ashton?!

You will just have to read to find out!

~juls