"What is wrong with me?? I'll tell you what's wrong!! You think you can just insult my girlfriend and suddenly think it's okay to talk to me." Luke shouts.

I feel my breath harden as I come to the realization.

First Zander

Then Ashton

Luke

Jake

And even Damien.

It's almost like....

They were being torn apart.

Ashton enters the center of the circle as I just stand with the other students. I suddenly see Damien's face in the front of the crowd and I make my way over to him.

"What happened?" I ask loudly, trying to make it so he can hear me over the students shouting.

"I don't know! We saw Luke walk into the cafeteria so we went up to talk to him and he started yelling at us." He says loudly back.

I look back at the center of the circle to see Jake and Ashton standing on one side while Luke was standing on the other.

I was so nervous that this was going to turn into an actual fight that I ended up squeezing Damien's arm in the process by accident.

Good thing he didn't seem to mind though.

"Okay to talk to you? Really Luke?! You are taking her side when you weren't even there. Why the hell are you doing this man. " Jake says taking a step towards Luke.

This also caused him to take a step closer to Jake. "I didn't need to be there. I heard enough."

"Well apparently you didn''t because for some f*cked up reason you are picking a girl that you BARELY F*CKING KNOW over us!! I have known you for years man, but I guess it didn't mean sh*t. I don't know what that bitch did but you are acting like an asshole." Jake says angrily throwing around his hands in the process.

But Luke didn't say anything back which caused Jake to become even more angry.

Jake broke himself away from the circle and made his way straight towards the exit.

At the same time, the bell went off and everyone quickly scattered to their book bags around the lunch room.

I find mine sitting against a wall and I quickly go to it.

When I look back, I watch just in time as Ashton storms out of the cafeteria also.

End of flashback.

I didn't see Ashton after that, not even in gym class.

But I heard that he punched and totally destroyed a locker.

I didn't believe it at first because of all the fake rumors that were going around.

But when I saw the locker, it looked like it was attacked by a viscous animal.