33

It's a boy! Mom was about 4 months along when I found out. Then a week later we went out to dinner to let the guys know. That was the same night I found out that we are going back on tour with Panic! And Twenty One Pilots. Excitement filled me when I realized that I will finally be able to get that feeling again. I couldn't wait to be back on the rode. Sadly, just like last time mom can't come with us because she is pregnant. That kind of bummed me out but I understood.. But that's when I started thinking.

 What if she goes into labor while we're away?

Dad told me we will be back a week and a half before here due date, so we just have to hope Declan doesn't decide to make an early appearance or we will have to reschedule some shows.

We leave tonight to get to the airport and our first stop is London. I've been on the edge of my seat all day. I'm so excited and energetic I feel like I can run there. Even the eight hour flight excited me. I've never been on a plane so I had no idea what to expect. Patrick told me that If I want to see something cool I'll have to sit on the window seat. We also downloaded a bunch of movies on my laptop to watch while we travel. This time on tour were going to be spending a lot more time in buses and planes then last time so we had to prepare ourselves.

I went upstairs to check my suitcase and see if I had everything for the one millionth time. As O was unzipping the big pocket I heard my phone buzz. The screen read:

Text message from: Gee.

G: Hey I'll be over in an hour and I'm stealing you for a bit. I already told your dad.

Q: okkkk....

G:AND DON'T EAT ANYTHING CAUSE WERE GOING TO THE DINER

Q: SIR YES SIR

And almost exactly an hour later, Gee was at my front door. I ran out and gave him a hug then we jumped in his truck.

"So why the last minute trip?" I ask as he pulls out of our driveway and starts heading to the diner.

"You really think I was gonna let you go on the rode for a few months without a proper goodbye?" he said with a grin. "And besides, I have something to give you."

"You got me something?"

"Hell yeah I did. Look at the back seat." when I turned around I saw a medium sized box with a tiny white bow on it. "Mikey even helped me pick it out. Don't open them now though. Wait until we get there and order."

"Gee you really didn't-"

"Oh just be thankful already."

"Well thank you." I said and turned up the music and we started singing all the words to whatever song came on at the top of our lungs. By the time we reached the end of the third song, The Anthem, we were pulling into a parking spot at the diner. We both got out and headed in.

The diner was pretty empty so we were seated pretty quickly and we both knew what we wanted so we ordered almost instantly. I got a BLT while Gee got a chicken caesar wrap. Once the waitress left Gee dropped the present on the table which I totally forgot about.

"Gee-"

"Yes Quinn I know that I didn't have to get you this, but I wanted to. Now open it!"

"Fine" I took off the lid and looked inside to see two spiral bound notebooks. When I opened them up I saw that one was a sketchbook and the other was a regular notebook. "Thank You so much Gee"

"No problem. The sketchbook is for drawing everything you see. I got you a really big one this time because I knew that one of you dreams is to see London and that's your first stop so I can't wait to see all the sketches."

"You remembered"

"Of course I did. And I also remembered that the first time we met you had told me that you wanted to write a book. So that's why I got you the other notebook."

"Yeah but The reason I haven't yet is because I have had no good ideas."

"Quinn you are going to be soon traveling the world, you will find something that will inspire you. Also you have had a crazy life and your still so young. You will find something that you can write about. No matter what though, I call dibs on being first to read so I can write a killer review."

"You will be the first person no matter what." Right as I said that the waitress came over with our meals and set them down.

Within the next hour and a half, Gee had dropped me off back home and said our goodbyes. I promised him that when I started the story I would let him know the plot. Right now I'm sitting at my desk thinking about what he Had told me about how I should use my experiences as inspiration. That's when I started thinking about the past few years of my life and how crazy its been. I thought about how my life used to be after my mom passed. And then the adoption home. Life changed so drastically when Patrick and Elisa Stump came into my life and I couldn't thank them enough. And that's when my story idea hit me. I quickly opened my notebook and grabbed a pen and wrote at the top of the first page:

Adopted by Patrick Stump

Chapter 1 (Flashback)

-----------------------------------------------------The End-----------------------------------------------------

AN: And that's it. I actually want to thank everyone who read this story so much it means so much to me that anyone would at all. Everyone has been so nice to me. I started writing this story all the way back in Sept. of 2016 so its been a long journey. I hoped you enjoyed and you will here from me soon!!!

over and out