26

I wake up to a crash and then a few seconds later Pete's voice.

"Shit my cereal!"

"Your gonna wake Quinn" Joe said. I got out of my bunk and went to where all the guys were sat. Dad was sat at the table while Joe and Andy where on the couch. Pete was crouched down cleaning up the mess he had made. It wasn't till I spoke that they noticed I was there.

"The cereal hitting the ground woke me" I said and they all turned there heads.

"Way to go Pete" Andy joked.

"how you feeling?" Dad looked at me concerned. That's when all the memories of last night hit me.

"A lot better. I've had worse reactions in my life so it wasn't that bad. I was just wondering if we know what happened to my dad?"

"He's going to be behind bars for a long time and that's all that matters." Dad replied. "Anyway are you ready to go home?"

"Wait what?"

"Tonight's the last show for this leg of the tour. Look at the date." I look over to the calendar to see in big red letters

HOMETOWN SHOW

END OF TOUR

"What that's crazy! These two months have flew by. I'm excited to see Mom though. She's coming tonight right?"

"Yup everyone is." Joe added as the bus pulled over and the driver looked back at us.

"Guys were getting some gas and if anyone wants something get it now." I look out the window and see a nice truck stop place with a convince store. "We got like five minutes." All the guys nodded and hopped off the bus while I stayed on.

"You want anything?" Dad asked.

"Some candy? Nothing with nuts though." He gave me a funny look. "What? Too soon?" I say with a grin.

"Way to soon." Dad replies as he hopps of the bus. Instantly I grab my phone and text Gee.

Q: GEE!!!

G: QUINN!!?

Q: YOU ARE GOING TO BE AT THE SHOW TONIGHT RIGHT??

G: of course. I'm bringing Mikey too. We can go out to lunch before the show.

Q: oh yay! I'm so excited to come home. I miss my bed.

G: you have to show me all the drawings

Q: I drew a lot.

G: perfect. Now I g2g but I'll see you tonight

Q:byeee

I started mindlessly playing games on my phone waiting for the guys to come back but my thoughts inturputed me. Dad said tonights the last show for this leg of the tour. Does that mean it's not over? I wonder if that means we are going national. Maybe I would finally get to see London! I started jumping up and down. I sat back down and went back to my gave but I had a big smile on my face. That's when the guys got back on the bus. 

"What's got you all happy?" Dad asked as he passed me a bag of skittles and started to drink the coffee he got.

"Nothing."

"Last time she said that we got water guns and silly string." Joe said.

"I swear to god if Brendon has something else planned" Pete said.

"I guess you will have to wait and see" I replied as the buss driver got on.

"I don't like that" Dad joked

"So how far away our we?" Pete asked the driver with a mouth full of the chips he bought.

" GPS says we should arrive at 1 so we have about two and a half hours." The driver applied and we all nodded and broke off into doing our own things. Pete was eating while Dad, Joe and Andy were playing some card game at the table on the bus. I decided to go back to by little bunk and get the school work for the day done. I didn't have much to do. Only math and history stuff. I just didn't feel like doing it. Because I hate the work so much it took me two hours to do what I probably could finish in one.

By the time I got done the guys were packing everything up and getting ready for the last time on the bus for awhile. Tonight after the concert we get to go home and sleep in our own beds. I got out of my bunk and put my lab top in my book bag. Before I knew it the bus was pulling into the venue. I looked at the clock and it was around 1 and Gee said that he would be here by 12:45 so I got off the bus and prepaired to go look for him and Mikey. Right as my feet hit the ground I was being picked up and pulled into a big hug. When I finally could see who it was I saw the two Way brothers staring back at me.

"Gee! Mikey!"

"Hey kid." Gee said.

"I'm so happy to see you guys! Being stuck with these lunatics for two months hasn't been easy"

"I'm no lunatic" Pete said as he started to walk off the bus but missed the last step and face planted.

"See what I mean"

"Well I already texted your dad and told him we were stealing you for a little bit so let's go!" Gee said and the three of us headed over to Mikey's car and  started catching up.

_______________________________________________________________

AN: holy poop it's been awhile. Sorry that I'm the literal worst at uploading but swim season has started and I basically live at the pool. Anyway I wanted to say thank you for the millionth time for reading and voting and leaving such nice comments. The other day someone said something along the lines of "I'm rereading this for the 3rd time" which warms my heart so thank you guys so much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️