4

AN: In this chapter I describe her room and this is kinda what I'm going for. ^^

The ride home was not too long. Mom sat on twitter in the passengers while Dad drove. He hummed songs the whole way. Some I could recognize, others I could not. I was sat In The back seat with my iPod in my lap. My iPod was super old. It was that kind that had no screen, just five buttons to control things like volume, skip songs, and to pause. But it's was all I could afford so I was grateful.

Instead of listening to my iPod I decided to listen to dad hum while I stared out the window. I just took in my surroundings and before I knew it, we were pulling into the driveway of an amazing house. "Welcome home", Dad said. This house was huge. It was white with a black door and shutters. It looked like thirty people could live in it.

I jump out of the car and throw my backpack over my shoulders as Dad grabbed my suitcase out of the back of the car. He starts to carry it to the door and says, "Come on. I'll show you to your new room and you can start getting settled. Your mom has been working on it for awhile now, and when we met you we added some things to it." I do as I'm told and follow him through the house and up the stairs. I can't believe I live here now. I must be dreaming.

We get to a room and dad opens the door. The second I see the inside my jaw drops. "If you don't like it you can change it and feel free to personalize it as much you like. It's your's now." Mom states.

"This room is perfect", I say as I pull them into a hug. "Thank you so much. You really didn't need to do all of this though."

"We wanted to", she admitted. I start to look around the room in pure amazement. The walls are white and There is a wood floor with a cool tan carpet. Then my bed is maroon with maroon, white and black pillows. In one corner of the room there is a desk with tons of art supplies in it and a drying rack. And on the wall a few feet away there is a hook with an acoustic guitar on it.

"Is that mine?" I ask.

"Yeah, I don't know if you know how to play or not, but I remembered when we first talked you told us you loved to learn and play instruments so..." he gestures over to the wall with a smile on his face. "It's one of my old ones that I don't really get to use anymore, but it's a great guitar to start off with"

"Thank you so so much. I just started teaching myself but I'm not that good yet. Maybe you could help me sometime." I added. He nodded and the smile on his face grew.

Next I headed over to the two doors on the other side of the room. I opened one to see a gigantic closet. My close won't even fill a quarter of that. The next door, I open to see a personal bathroom. It was also huge. Everything in this house is so big.

"We have one more surprise for you", mom told me. She handed me a white box that was a little bit bigger than my hand. Confused, I open it to see a phone, headphones, and a charger inside.

"Oh my gosh. Guys this is too much, really."

"Quinn, this is nothing. And also your gonna need a phone if you come to the concerts and stuff anyway", Dad explained. "I already set it up for you and put in some of the music you said you liked, along with some recommendations. I downloaded it all legally", he added with a smirk, "I didn't download any apps or anything so that's all up to you. Oh yeah, and I added Me and your mom's numbers in the phone along with some others that you will need."

I look in the contacts and see names like Joe, Tyler, Brendon, Ashley, Gerard, Pete and a few others. I have no clue who these people are. "Hey, Quinn I have to go downstairs and make some calls. Some people you should meet are going to come over tonight for dinner", Dad informs me.

"Alright, I'll just unpack my stuff and settle in then."

"Sounds good", mom states and they head to the door.

"Hey Mom and Dad?" They turn back to me with a confused look on there face.

"What's up honey?" Mom asks.

"Thank you again. I really can't thank you guys enough".

"Stop thanking us. You being here is thanks enough", Dad states and turns back to the door. "If you need anything at all we will be downstairs". I nod and they head out. I can't believe I'm home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Another chapter down!!! I'm excited for the next two chapters cause I already rote them I just need to edit them, so look out for another update tonight! no promises though. see ya soon!