25

Pat POV (woooaaahhh it's been awhile)

When we got to the hospital Quinn was rushed to one of the rooms while I was told to sit in the waiting room. Everything happened so quickly. I still had silly string in my hair. About a half hour ago she was running on stage with Brendon Tyler and josh. I should have went with her out to the buses. I shouldn't have let her go on her own. It was stupid of me. She wouldn't have been crying, I wouldn't have just gave her something without checking the ingredients. I knew she was allergic. They told us the day we went to adopted her. It was all my fault. I was so stupid.

My phone started to ring in my pocket. When I looked at it Elisa's name flashed across the screen.

"Hello?"

"Pat! Where's Quinn? Is she ok? My twitter has been blowing up. Where are you guys?"

"Oh my god I'm sorry I should have texted you. She had an allergic reaction and she had to go to the hospital. I was there to call the ambulance so she is going to be just fine. We're at the hospital but the nurses keep reassuring me that this is an easy case."

"Ok should I come out there?"

"Elisa everything is going to be fine. Don't waist your time ok? When she is up and going I'll make sure she calls you."

"Ok I love you hunny. Make sure to keep me updated. "

"Alright. Love you" I hung up the phone and leaned back in my chair. Seconds later all the guys came running in with so many questions.

"Where is she?"

"Is she ok?"

"What happened?"

"Guys!" They all went silent. "She had an allergic reaction to the cookies that were in the bus. She is going to be just fine." With relieved  looks on there faces they all took seats next no me in the waiting room. We continued to wait for what felt like forever. Not many other people were there so it was very quiet, at least until a man came running in yelling.

"Where's my daughter? She was rushed here in an ambulance not to long ago."

"Uh what's her name sir?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Quinn." I felt my whole body tense up. There he was standing only a few feet away from me. The ass who abused Quinn. The guy who made her life a living hell. He thinks he can just walts back in her life?

"Pat what wrong?" Pete asked from besides me.

"That's him. Quinn's father." Everyone looked over in shock except for Josh and Tyler. They were never told exactly what happened. Brendon looked to me and I gave him the green light, So He turned to them and started to fill them in.

"Do you want me to tell him to leave?" Andy asked.

"No I'll go talk to him" I stood up from my chair and started to head over. The guys were watching closely. "Hey you? What the hell do you think you are doing here?" He turned in shock.

"Who do you think your talking to? And I don't even know who you are."

"Oh hi I don't think we have met. I'm Patrick. Quinn's father now. You need to leave."

"You can't tell me what to do." He started getting closer to me with anger in his eyes. Pete, Andy and Brendon got up and came over.

"Buddy I thinks it's best if you leave. Quinn doesn't want you anywhere near her and she made that very clear today." Pete said.

"You lost the right to be her father when you layed a hand on her!" I yelled as anger filled my body. "Now it's time for you to leave! You are not and will never be her parent!" I added and that's when he threw his hands at me. He was instantly taken down by the three next to me. Then cops from inside the hospital took him out.

Adopted By Patrick Stumpजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें