14

AN: In chapter I mentioned Guardians of the Galaxy. I know it wasn't out yet but we gonna roll with it.

PATRICK POV:

When Quinn told me the story of what her father did to her I honestly couldn't believe it. Even still I can't believe it. Everything made me more and more angry. I just wanted to punch that jerk in the face. But I couldn't. he's not here now. She didn't deserve any of this. No child did. And the scars he left on her legs. Oh my God. There were tons of them. Probably about 100. I didn't have the chance to count but that was my guess. Little white dashes decorated her legs. How could any man do that to a kid. Even one such as good as Quinn. When I saw them I was taken back. I couldn't form full thought. How can anyone do this to a child. When I saw them, and the minute she told me the story, I knew that I was never gonna let anyone ever hurt you again.

CHANGE TO QUINN POV

After the question-and-answer session that followed my backstory dad thought it would be best if we just ordered and some food and watch some movies. It's been a long day. Mom ended up ordering Chinese food while me and dad picked out some movies. We decided on guardians of the galaxy. I'm remember watching this in the home and just cracking up. I always had a love for superhero movies. this one probably being one of my favorites.

Once the Chinese arrived the rest the night was filled with dumplings and starlord. It all went back to the way it was before this morning. We acted like nothing even happened and I was grateful for that. I didn't want pity or sorrow and I didn't want dad or mom to worry about me. I just wanted to let it be in the past. I'm already stuck with the scars on my legs but I don't want to feel like I'm a burden. So I was really happy when they stopped carrying on questions.

Throughout the movie me and mom and dad laughed and cried. Honestly the beginning of the movie gets me every time but once he passed that it's just hysterical. I was sad when the movie ended but, once It did I said my good nights to mom and dad. Honestly all the crying today just drained me. I needed some sleep. Just as I was making it up to the stairs I heard dad call my name.

"Quinn"

"Yes?"

"If any of the guys ask me about what happened today, what do you want me to say?"

I took a second to really think about this question. I don't really know if I want to more people knowing about what happened to me. But on the other hand Pete, Joe, and Andy are like family. They're gonna have to find out someday aren't they? So I answered back, "tell them the truth". I was only half confident with my answer.

"You sure?"

" yeah I'm sure. They're the closest things I have to uncles so they're gonna have to find out sooner or later. There's no point in lying". This time I was More confident in my answer. As I spoke those words Its like I convinced myself.

"Alright. Now you should go to bed. It's getting late."

"Goodnight Dad"

"Goodnight Quinn"

With that I quickly ran upstairs to my room, through on some PJs, brushed my teeth, and jumped into bed. Before I turn off the lights I  decided to check my phone.

One message from Gee

I totally forgot he was there today. He's probably freaked out over what happened. I thought open up the phone and read the text. I should probably text him back.

G-hey Quinn I just wanted to make sure you were all right after what happened today. You don't to talk about if you really don't want to though. Just checking in.

Q-I'm fine Gee. I probably should've told you or called you or something. If you want to talk about it now though I'm totally fine with it.

G-I mean it's up to you

Q-I want you to know. Do you mind if I call you though? It's kind of a lot to type out

G-Go ahead

With that I called his phone and he picks up pretty much instantly. "Hey kid" I hear through the phone.

" hey Gee sorry for freaking out on you today. Kind of crazy stuff happened. But I want you to know why it happened. Should've told you earlier."

" Ok then tell me now. Don't even worry about what happened. I've had plenty of panic attacks in my life. Are you sure you want talk about it though?"

"Yes"

"Ok then, go ahead"

I started to telling  the same story that I told mom and dad earlier. The only difference is this time I didn't cry. I couldn't cry. I think I already cried all my tears today. Gee was silent the whole time. It worried me a little bit not being able to see his facial expressions. With mom and dad today I could read them and I could tell how they were feeling. With Gee I just had to guess and hope. To be honest I was freaking out about it. well I made it to the end of the story I waited a few seconds for his reaction. Nothing. I waited a few more seconds, nothing still. Maybe he fell asleep.

"Gee?"

"Oh... yeah... I'm here. Sorry I'm just kinda processing. You really went through all of that?"

"Yeah" I didn't know what else to say.

"I'm so sorry Quinn"

" don't be sorry. There's nothing you could've done. How are you supposed to help a girl you didnt even know the time?"

" I know but I feel terrible that people like you ever have to go through that type of crap. Nobody deserves that. I just can't believe it. Why would someone do that to a child?"

"I don't know. But don't feel bad."

"Can I say something?"

"Anything"

"Your fathers an asshole"

I just let out a little laugh with that. "Yeah I know."

There was a small moment of silence before you spoke again. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

" well, Dad is staying home with me. He doesn't want to leave me alone after what happened today. At least not for a few days. I'm trying to get them to go to work though. Even if he isn't in the scene. I know he'll be super stressed if he's not there. And Mom has to go to work so..."

" let me talk to him. I'll figure out something fun we could do. He should go to set."

" no, don't change your plans for me."

"I don't have any plans anyway, and besides. I want to show ya something."

"Ok then"

"Now I'm gonna call Pat. You should get some sleep. Go to bed."

"Haha ok goodnight Gee"

"Goodnight kid"

------------------------------------------------------------

AN: New part!!! Hope you guys are liking the story so far. I still have a lot planned so just wait. Maybe a new person comes into the plot?? You'll just have to see. Anyway... please keep leaving any comments. They honestly made my day so thank you a billion times. Alright now I'm super sick so I'm gonna sleep even tho it's 5 o'clock. Byeeee