10

We finally make it to the restaurant and I can spot the guys instantly. A group like ours sticks out like a sore thumb at nice places like this. In a good way of course. "Pattycakes!", Pete yells at me from across the parking lot. He's holding Bronx who is laughing at my nickname. "We already got a table inside we were just waiting for you guys."

"Then let's go sit". This is kind of a tradition of the bands. Whenever me and the guys had some news for our family's that was about the band, we would take them out for dinner. Sometimes we went fancy, other times we did stuff like takeout. We do it every time we announce an album, or tour, or even when we ended our hiatus. The last time we did it, Elisa and I were telling the guys that we were planning to adopt.

When we make it to the table everyone breaks out into conversations. On one side of the table, Pete, Andy, and Joe are talking about the next tattoo that Pete wanted to get. On the other side of the table, Megan, Marie, and Elisa are talking about where they got the dresses they're wearing. Lastly, across the table from me is Bronx and Quinn. They're both looking at Quinn's phone cracking up over something. It makes me super happy to watch. Not long ago Quinn was crying herself to sleep in my arms and now she looks as happy as I've ever seen her. I'm so glad that she has become comfortable. I'm going to do everything I can to keep her that way.

-5 minute time jump-

We have all got our drinks and put in our orders when Andy finally breaks conversation and says, "Guys, I think it's time we tell them". Everyone at the table stares and Joe, Pete, and I all nod our heads in agreement. "Joe would you like to do the honors?"

"Oh heck yeah", Joe smiles from cheek to cheek. "Drum roll please!" Everyone starts lightly tapping the table, "the guys and I our starting to film our new music video movie next week!"

"Wait really?" Marie asked.

"Movie?" Elisa questioned, "you're going to have to explain."

"Ok, well it's kinda crazy but we are going to film a music video for every song on the record. There gonna end up telling a story when you watch them all together. Like. Movie!", I inform everyone.

"Does this movie have a name yet?" Quinn asks.

"Yup! We have decided to make it.... The Youngblood Chronicles!" Andy exclaims.

"What's it about?", Bronx asks.

" it's kinda of a crazy story but we are like these protectors of music and we are trying to save it from these people who are only trying to ruin it and cause mayhem", I say

" A video for every song?" Megan asks, " that's gonna be a lot to film."

"Yeah it will be a lot of work but it will be totally worth it", Pete says.

"One things we had agreed on early is that we need to do something crazy for a comeback. We think this works perfectly." Joe states.

"Can't wait to see it!" Quinn exclaims.

-jump to the end of the dinner-

We all finished our meals, payed, and started heading home. We were all so exhausted. Elisa even fell asleep in the front seat. We were almost home when Quinn asked, "So when does filing start on this movie."

"Thursday"

"I can't wait to see you look all psycho and chance the guys around!"

"I can't wait either! It's gonna be so much fun. Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot"

"Do you think the fans will like it? I've been freaking out. I mean we did just get back from a long break. What if everyone hates it?"

" Are you joking? Of course they'll love it! You're going the extra seven miles on this and they will think it's the coolest thing ever!"

"Let's hope. Are you gonna come to set some days?"

"Oh my gosh really? That's so cool I would love too!"

"This is going to be a lot of fun"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: hey guys! Sorry to the berry few people who read this that it took a while to upload. The computer I usually type on is not really working tab the moment so I had to rewrite the chapter and then edit and crap. Also I start school tomorrow so I might not be uploading as frequently but I will try my hardest! Lastly, to the very few people that are reading this, thank you and please leave some comments with constructive criticism. I know I'm not the best so I would love any help I can get!

Alright, see ya soon!!!!