32

Back to Quinn's POV

The guys and their families ended up coming over around seven. Mom ordered Pizza and we all just hung out and sat in the living room. When we told them they all started to cheer and hugged Mom and Dad and asked them so many questions and I just sat and watched. All the guys being here reminded me of when they first came over and I met them, except Gee was here. He couldn't make it tonight but him and Mikey are coming over next week so Mom and Dad can break the "amazing" news. I might be gone before then but who knows.

Gone?

Then a crazy idea popped into my head. I can't go back to the home. I was bullied, and ridiculed 24/7 there and if I go back it gives them one more thing to make fun of me for. So that's when I got the idea. When everyone was eating and not paying much attention to me I headed up to my room. I was running before they could kick me out. I found my suitcase under my bed and started shoving in everything that I needed. I was making sure I would never see that hell hole again. I grabbed my guitar and through it in its case. Maybe I could make some money street performing? When I got everything packed I decided I should leave a note. It took me awhile to think of what I wanted to say but I knew if I left without a word it would kill me.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I guess its Patrick and Elise now but that's not the point. I'm honestly truly happy for you guys that you having a boy or girl, and I hope that there the most amazing child. (which they definitely will be because you guys are amazing parents.) Anyway I know that you guys were just going to send me back and I just couldn't go back to the foster home. You guys wanted a child and now you have one thats your own blood so there is no use for me anymore. Please don't worry about me and just let me go. It's just easier for everyone this way.

Love Quinn

I didn't realize I was crying until I saw a teardrop hit the paper. Damn I was gonna miss living here. I'm going to miss the guys. Right as I was about to leave I heard steps behind me and I turned around to see Brendon confused looking at my suitcase.

"What is all of this?" he asked "Where the hell are you going? Are you running?"

"I have to go" I said and started grabbing my stuff and heading towards the door when he grabbed my arm.

"Why on earth would you be running?"

"Because I can't go back to the foster home." I replied and he looked even more confused than before. "They wanted a child. When they were not successful they adopted me. Now that she's pregnant they don't need me anymore and it's only a matter of time until I get sent back. I'm not going back, so I'm leaving now."

"Quinn do you hear yourself right now?" He asked then lead me over no my bed where we both sat down. "Your being crazy. Patrick is not sending you anywhere."

"But how do you know that?"

"Because I know Patrick!" he exclaims. Then his voice becomes very soft. It was a different side to the crazy Brendon that I have never seen before. "Quinn I'm going to tell you about before you were adopted. Your Mom and Dad weren't happy. They wanted a kid so bad and it just wasn't happening for them. They were actually miserable. Then they adopted. Even before he told us about meeting you I could tell something had changed in them. After they went to the home for the first time they were so much happier. Oh my god and they day they brought you home was the happiest I've ever seen him. They both fell in love with you. All of us did. It even became a joke among all the guys that you were all they ever talked about. I can promise you that there's absolutely no way that he would ever send you back. And even if they did, which the never will, there is an extra room at my house that is always open."

"Thank you" I said while giving him a hug. I still didn't know if i truly believed him yet, but it did make me feel somewhat better.

"Just please talk to one of them, or both. You make everything worse when you hide things"

"I will."

"Ok. now come downstairs and enjoy the rest of the night. There is still some pizza left with our names on it." He reached out his hand and I took it. he led me to the steps and down to the living room.

 When I went downstairs Megan, Mom, and Sarah were all sitting on the couch with Bronx asleep on the other side of the room. They were talking about what they baby's room is going to look like. I decided that I have had to much baby talk for one night so instead of joining them, I followed Brendon out to the back year where I found the rest of the guys playing bean bags (AN: For those who don't know, bean bags is a yard game, also known as corn hole, where you throw bean bags at this ramp thing with a hole in it and you try to make shots in to score points) I sat down with a slice of pizza and me and Brendon called playing winner which ended up being Andy and Joe because Pete overshot every time.

Slowly, everyone started to clear out. At the end of the night Brendon and Sarah were the last ones and mom had already went upstairs to go to sleep. When they were walking out Brendon gave me a hug and whispered in my ear.

"Remember what I told you. Now go talk to him." I nodded to let him know that I understood what he said then they were gone.

"Alright now I'm heading up to bed." Dad said while heading to the stairs. "Don't stay up to late ok?"

"Wait Dad. Can I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah what's on your mind?" I directed him over to the couch where we both sat.

"I've been thinking a lot since you guys told me today that your having a baby." my hands were shaking like crazy and I couldn't get them to stop. " And now I guess I've been wondering, what does that mean for me?"

"I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean?"

"Are you planning on sending me back to the adopting home?"

"Quinn wha-"

"Because you told me that you adopted because you wanted to have a kid but you guys were having trouble and now that she's pregnant you don't need me anymore. Now you have a actual child of you won decent so i need to know because I can't go back there and-" I didn't realize that I was rambling until he cut me off by pulling me into a hug.

"When are you going to realize that I'm not like your biological father Quinn? That is some of the craziest stuff you have ever said. I don't care if you aren't my blood, because your family and there is no way in hell I'm giving you up ever. Quinn, stop running from your own happiness."

"So your not sending me back?"

"Never." he said and then pulled me into a tighter hug. I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders. After we talked for a little bit he send me up to bed because it was quite late. Once I made it up there I decided to text Brendon.

Q: You were right. I'm just crazy.

I went to put my phone down but a text came back almost instantly.

B: I Know I was, and everyone's a little crazy.

B: Now it's way past your bedtime. Go to sleep!

Q: Goodnight B

B: Goodnight Q

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: ONE CHAPTER LEFT. I REPEAT, ONE CHAPTER LEFT!!!!!!!!!!! Im actually so sad this story is ending like for real. I've had fun making it. 

-KRL