Interview #6 - The_Name_Unicorns

Username: The_Name_Unicorns

Age: 16

Book You Want Us To Read: Don't Leave Me (Gale)

How You Found Us: Well everyone in my news feed is commenting on this now so I was like "How about I give it a shot?" It looks pretty cool so yeah.

First Of All, Who Are You? My name is Hailey or The_Name_Unicorns ^~^ I am 16 [Just turned] and I love to write! My main focus on writing would be anime Fanfiction. I have blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Reading is what I like to do for my free time! When I was searching the web for books, the amazing app "Wattpad" popped up. At first, I started to use Wattpad as a Role Playing site. But then as I turned 14 I decided to start writing story's!

What Is Your Book "Don't Leave ME (Gale)" About? It is about Levy Mcgarden, the bookworm of the school. Every free time she has, she is always in the library. Never once has she been social with others. "The only thing I need are my books! They make me happy!" She announced to the whole school, causing them to ignore her. One day she was asked to leave the library for awhile. When she did, the most unexpected thing happened. The bad boy, Gajeel Redfox, had helped her carry her books for her. That's when they both realize, Nothing will be the same. This story is known as Romance, action, drama, and other romance novels invoked! This story doesn't have smut or rated R scenes! But I highly recommend PG 13+! I hope you enjoy my works!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

YWC members, comment on The_Name_Unicorns 's story "Don't Leave Me (Gale)" below.

_________________________________________________________________________________