Interview #68 - starbutterfly_love

Name: Madisen Nicole

Age: 17

Book You Want Us To Read: When Two Times Meet

How You Found Us: I saw it on a recommendation list and thought I'd check it out!

First Of All, Who Are You? Well, I'm a high school senior who's about to head into college to become a novelist! I first got into writing when I was younger, maybe twelve or thirteen. I started with poetry, because I needed an "out" for all of my emotions and writing helped with that. I continued to write different genres (like werewolf and fantasy) until I finally got to the point where I felt I could write a sci-fi novel, a huge dream of mine! 

What Is Your Book "When Two Times Meet" About? My story When Two Times Meet is my pride and joy. It's about a military boy from the future, and an ordinary college girl from the present. The two have to form an unlikely friendship for them both to survive both the present government, and a futuristic rebel group hunting them down. There's a lot of dangers for both of them, and they have to rely on each other to get through in one piece. It's a fast paced, action filled story that has a lot of twists and turns, and a story that I hope a lot of people enjoy!