chapter

The first day went great

Lily was sitting in the library studying when someone came and covered her eyes.

" Guess who" said a familiar energetic voice.

" Well I guess it's.....Daniel Radcliffe?" Lily joked.

" What!" Said the voice in disbelief.

" Oh come on harry...I know it's you." Lily said and harry removed his hands. He sat in front of her table.

" So lils....how was your first day at school?" He asked

" It was awesome! " Answered lily.

" Well it's the first day back... without any homework and what are u doing here???" Harry said.

" Well I came here for some peace and reading" lily said.

" At this rate you will read the whole library" harry grunted.

" Well I already have done half " lily joked

" You are insane....how can your little head carry soo much knowledge?" Harry said in disbelief and lily smacked his arm playfully.

" Anyways...did u make any new friends??" Asked Harry now that u are not in my class

" Yeah I made two new friends...James and Sirius" lily answered.

" Oh that's nice... these guys better be good lily.." harry said in a possessive monotone.

" Relax harry ...now no one will ever hurt your princess" lily cooed.

Harry was like a big brother lily never had. He loved her very much like a little sister and treated her like a princess.

He always had a problem with Parker...and had a lot of doubts about him. He still let them date as he knew how much lily liked him. He still kept tabs on him and was very overprotective.

On their first date he didn't trust him at all and was secretly watching them. He send Parker a text to keep his hands to him or else he will not have hands, when he helt Lily's waist.

-----Flashback ( when Parker broke up with lily and was cheating on her )------

Lily runs up the street to the terrace...Parker sighs..thinking good riddance.

He was walking back when he saw harry

" Where do you think you are going Anderson...how dare u cheat on lily ...u pathetic bastard!"

Saying this he slapped him across is face tightly. He punched him hard and almost broke his nose.

" Be thankful Anderson that I'm very kind orelse If looks killed u would be molten magma." Saying this he slapped him so hard that he turned around.

Ready to run away just in time Jane ...Lily's best friend...came in front of him.

" Oh atleast u could have broke up for a better reason...she is the best u will find d and how could u think of cheating on her!" She screamed at him.

" Harry may be kind enough but I'm not.." saying this she punched him and broke his nose fully.

The rest deeds and needs were taken care by Emma and Hestia.

David Volkov...the headmaster of the orshore campus...was looking at this through the window of his high office...he was a very weird and unique teacher.

Being old ..he had the experience of life. He had white grey hair medium shoulder length...which made him look noticible...he had electric blue eyes and he wore half moon spectacle.

...unlike other teachers he was not strict but let his students explore themselves... This was one of the many reasons why orshore was an exceptional Institution with exceptional students...he used to play In with his students and was loved by all. He knew lily was different, kind ,and intelligent since he first saw her.

As he was looking at Parker being beaten by the furious harry and Lily's friends...he smiled. The deputy headmistress...Minerva Collins...asked him to stop them.

David inocently smiled and said ..." Stop what Minerva...that boy deserves it."

Parker Anderson spent the next two weeks in the hospital wing.

----Flashback ends----

Guys pls vote, share, comment and follow
Lots of love
Sanshrita