The Broken Past: Chapter 1, A New Start: Chapter: 2

In the twilight, only a girl of thirteen wearing a plain black dress ,which suited her, was seen to be walking down the high street of the South Cliff Orshore .
The girl was beautiful with a magic in her. With beautiful blue eyes as deep as the ocean and fiery red flames like long hair and a fair, kind face. She was Lily Elizabeth Black. She was from Venice. a totally unique personality with a future she never expected waiting for her.
Lily studied at the south cliff orshore school and university one of the most prestigious and unique educational institution in the whole world. With a city sized campus the school was exceptionally beautiful. The students here were chossed from all over the world and all of them were unique. With hostel facilities orshore was one of the most mysterious yet charming institution.
It choose children of age 11 and they completed their schooling here and then started the orshore University to train inorder to help the people of the world with their unique skills. During this time the children resided in the fantastic hostel facilities with a large house shared by four roommates and each with their own big rooms for good privacy. Above all south cliff orshore was a heavenly abode and every student was successful in their own field.
Lily elizabeth black was walking steadily down the high street but suddenly stopped at the entrance of the gate of the crescent cafe. The cafe was closed, then why did Parker call her here? Lily thought.
Parker Anderson and lily have been dating since they were 11. Both were considered as a perfect match.
Just then Parker came from the adjoining street. He was a tall handsome teen with shiny black eyes and brown hair . He was out of breath.
Lily was delighted to see him 'hey Parker , how are you?'she greeted him and hugged him. Parker didn't respond . He was acting very peculiar for the past month and was trying to ignore lily.
' Lily I want to say something, 'Parker said. 'yes of course let's walk'.lily said.' No, listen lily I want to break up with you'. Parker declared.
Lily was stunned. She felt as a rock slid down her stomach. Her first love whome she truly loved was asking to break up. She was speechless. Her throat was too heavy to speak. Tears started forming in her beautiful blue eyes. Parker showed no sign of regret.
' Why?' Lily managed to choke out still rooted to the spot, her long red hair blowing due to the wind.
'Well I love you no more, 'Parker said, 'what's so special about you? Your parents don't have money but you may be bright but you have nothing to keep a person like me.' Parker said without any remorse.
'My new girlfriend ' he continued,'who I have been dating for the past month is pretty and very rich. I guess I will live happily with her so don't try to contact me again as I'm done with you now.'
Lily was speechless after all the years of being together, after all she had done for Parker he was leaving her for someone more rich.she was hurt at the bottom of her heart for trusting someone like Parker, her self esteem and respect were hurt.
Lily said boldly, 'well if you value money more than love ,Parker Anderson ,then I also have no reason to stay with you. She said determined.
Parker was astonished by her boldness as no one had ever seen her like that.
' You leave me because my father is poor right ?well you are so selfish. She said with pure hatred and dismay in her eyes.
'Today i promise you that you will regret this descision of yours as I believe in myself.' she said with belief
.'I'm sure that I'll do much more better without you. Thanks for showing me your real side and motivating me through your denial to be more successful. May you have a good life Parker' she finished coldly, her red hair dishealved due to the cold breeze. Lily turned around and stomped away, fire in her blue eyes.
Parker stood rooted as he saw her disappear from the high street. He was shocked to see the anger and determination in the lily he considered weak and useless.

 He was shocked to see the anger and determination in the lily he considered weak and useless

A New Start : Chapter 2

With tears in her beautiful eyes lily stomped off to the quietest place she visited,the terrace, where someone rarely came. Sobbing hard she sad on the ramp, her knees near her chest and face in her arms.
Her fiery hair flying. ' why mother, did I deserve this?' lily questioned looking at the stars, for where she believed her mother was, looking after her.
' I loved Parker truly, he was the first senior who befriend me, looked after me' she told the stars.
' mother tell me am I nothing? Am I not special or unique?' she asked her mom.
Sitting in the corner, sobbing, lily fell asleep, her pretty cheeks red due to crying her hair dishealved.
" Lily, my baby" a kind women who reassembled lily greatly said kindly.
" Mother?" Lily asked.
Her mother smiled," you have been so strong." She said kindly " Listen to me child, you are the most special person in the world." She stated
" But mother then why did Parker break up with me?" Lily asked miserably
" Lily, you don't need anyone to do good to the world. You have to promise me that from now on you will help others and be independent and strong so that no one breaks your heart." Elizabeth Black, Lily's mother said.
" Lily, true love always finds the way , no matter what. Parker wasn't your true love, my darling. So don't waste your precious tears for him, your true love awaits you and remember it always has a different feeling." Elizabeth said
" Be so strong and independent that no one can break you and if you find someone who changed your life and you mean everything for him then he is the one."
" I promise you mom that from now on I will help others and be independent as I know that I'm unique." Lily vowed.
" I'll not cry over someone who doesn't respect me but I'll be someone who the world respects." Lily said with determination
" Remember child be with someone who knows that you are not perfect but treats you like you are perfect. He keeps reminding you that you have something other women don't have, his heart. " Elizabeth said gently.
" Yes mum" lily said.
" Now I have to go and remember I'm always looking after you lily, be strong, be brave, mommy loves you" she said and began to leave.
" No mum, wait!" Lily called after her but she walked away from the ramp and dissapered into the sky, towards the stars. " No mom wait!" Lily shouted.
She woke up with a start," mom!" She called. A blanket slid off her.
' who would have put a blanket on me?' lily wondered.' was it mom?' she thought.
It was a dream.
'My dead mother came into my dream to lead me, to show me the right way.' she thought.
" Mother I promise to do like you advised. From now on I'll be independent and strong and help others. I won't need anyone for me except my true love." She said to her mother .
It was nearly dawn. She slept in the terrace the whole night. ' but who had kept her a blanket?' she wondered.
She folded the blanket and took her bag and with a marker she wrote on the discarded board there,
' I, Lily Elizabeth Black, will live independently and strongly and will only need my true love which will come to me.' "
From now on I'm a changed human and I'll work very hard" she promised herself and began to leave for her dorm, the secret blanket in her arms and determination in her eyes.

Hey guys, this is sanshrita, if you liked my very first story then pls review, like and share and tell me how you fell about it and encourage me to write moreMy email isSanshrita09@gmail

My email is
Sanshrita09@gmail.com
Thanks