the introduction to my new life: chapter 3

It has been two years since the markings were written on the terrace board. Lily Elizabeth Black, now fifteen years in age, was a totally changed person.
Her beauty showed to its fullest extend. Her deep blue eyes were now having a twinkle of mystery in them. Her fiery red hair now even more long and soft. Her height perfect.
Lily black is now very strong and independent that people wonder how she always mange to smile even in the worst of the situation.
Her intelligence is to the fullest extent. She was considered perfect but still no one yet could win her trust.
There is no question she can't solve. Though in her fifth year she knows the studies of seventh year.
She is now a role student and a perfect example of beauty with brains. But still she had a bit emptyness deep in her heart, waiting for the heal of true love.
Lily is still with her same roommates at the Catherine house. Her best friends Jane, Hestia and Ella. Though they are a group of four she feels more close to Jane. They are complete opposite, perhaps that's why they are very close.
Near the Catherine house is the posiden house where resides Lily's other best friend, Harry Taylor Brown.
Harry and lily have been very close friends since a long time, even before they started Orshore. Harry is a tall boy with chocolate brown hair and mysterious black eyes. He is always there for lily and he is one of the few person who have gained Lily's trust.
Over the great span of two years a lot of things changed in Lily's life but she still visited the terrace everyday, alone. The identity of the secret blanket owner still remains unknown. Lily always carries the blanket with her everywhere.
It was not the only occasion that something like this happened. Once , caught in the rain, at night while visiting the terrace, Lily's shoes and socks got wet. But when she reached the terrace under the shed there were a good pair of shoes and socks.
The identity of this helper always makes lily curious. She believes it is a helper send by her mother for her. In two years lily black became more and more kind and helpful.
She never denied anyone help and didn't expect anything in return . She used to help classmates and  students during exam studies as she was exceptionally bright. Junior and senior approached her for advice and counsel and she was delighted to help everyone as a result everyone loved and respected her.
" Jane hurry up and wake up!" Lily called, bargeing into her best friends room to find Jane still asleep.
Jane was a beautiful girl with rose blonde hair upto her shoulders and brown eyes with a beautiful face. Jane was from Florida, USA.
" Jane get up or else you will be late for the first day of  year five." Lily said
Jane crumbled in her bed.
" Lily it's too early. We have a lot of time" Jane said
" I thought u will be getting ready specially for the first day to steal someone's heart? " Lily teased her friend.
" Damn you" said Jane waking up.
" Wake up Ella and Hestia also" lily requested.
" Ok I will" Jane said.
" I made you all breakfast as I know u all Won't eat today at the main hall" lily said.
" Wow, I love your cooking Lily, come on let's eat breakfast." Jane said suddenly awake.
They went to see Ella and Hestia already up and on the table.
" Good morning guys, ready for the first day?" Ella greated.
" I am, but u guys aren't. " Said lily, looking at all of them in their pajamas.
" We were woken up by the delicious smell of food so we decided to fill our stomachs with Lily's food first." Hestia said.
They all grinned.
" How come you are ready looking great as ever lily?, It's early." Ella asked.
" I will be leaving a bit early and catch up with you guys later." Lily explained.
" Come on I'm starving , let's start eating" Jane begged.
" Ok ok" lily said.
Together talking and laughing the Catherine house residents are their breakfast of juice, milk, toast, cereal,eggs, sandwiches and Lily's famous bacon stipes.
" I'll be leaving guys" lily said finishing first.
" Yeah, see you." Jane said
Lily took her bag and set of into the bright sunlight.

" Jane saidLily took her bag and set of into the bright sunlight

Hey guys pls like share and comment
Thanks
Sanshrita