Chapter 26.

This is one long ass chapter y'all

After arriving back in Totsuki Resort, a mass of students were all headed towards the assembly hall. Satoshi blinked at their confused and tired faces, grabbing my hand and trudging after them. I spotted Kuga somewhere in the mass with just a towel around his hips. His face said just how much he hated it.

I snickered, tugging Satoshi in his direction.

"You seem quite happy," I greeted, slapping his back with the palm of my hand, causing a red mark to appear on his skin. Jumping what seemed like eight feet into the air, Kuga shot me a death glare. His eyes flickering between me and Satoshi.

"You wouldn't be either, after the announcement just now." Kuga stretched out, trying to relief the pain in his back.

"What announcement? We just came strolling in." Satoshi asked, looking quite amused at the shortness of the Chinese cuisine expert.

"What? You guys telling me you didn't hear that?"My stoney expression said it all, and Kuga sighed. "Everyone got called to assemble in the hall. Apparently some kind of test is going to take place."Shrugging his shoulders he quickly added, "Not that I mind, I can take it. Just wish there was better timing." At his last sentence his shoulders slumped again.

Satoshi smiled reassuringly. "Ma ma~Â I'm sure it's not something big. You can continue with your bath after that." Kuga groaned unconvinced. "Speaking about baths, you girls were being real steamy the other night, right." A smirk crept on his lips.

I blinked, remembering it. Ahhhh.

I smirked back at him. "Ahaaah so you know~"

Kuga wiggled his eyebrows. "And? Was it hot? Were the oppai good?"

"Well, it was quite-"

"DON'T TELL THEM SUCH THINGS!" The sudden appearance of Riko scared the hell out of us. Especially me for she had chosen to jump on my back and cover my mouth while doing so.

"Riko-chan!" Satoshi greeted. He put a hand on her shoulder, slowly prying her off me as Satoshi shot me a sly wink. Evil incarnate.

Riko's cheeks became beet red. "Satoshi-sama!"

...

-sama?

I narrowed my eyes at Riko, who seemed to have wanted to start a conversation with Satoshi. But him being too oblivious (perhaps not giving a shit), was already trying to revive Kuga from his shocked state.

For some unknown reason I felt a smirk creep up my lips from the failed attempt.

"Kuga, hang in there!" Satoshi shook the said man back and forth.

"Kuga, wake up or I'll burn all your por-"

"I HAVE BEEN AWAKENED BY A MYSTERIOUS FORCE!" He jumped up with new found energy, totally ignoring my accusing look. Satoshi clapped his hands in awe, Riko muttering how the level had decreased incredibly.

It was funny how the four of us walked towards the hall. Kuga was evading Riko completely, opting to stick close by my side whilst Satoshi walked on my other side, closely followed by Riko. If Yuuka was here, she would've trailed next to me, clinging onto my sleeve. Ah, so cute.

Once arrived in the hall, everyone gathered to the front. It was quite surprising how few people were left. I bet from the hundreds of students that came here only eighty were left to fight. It seemed I wasn't the only one to notice this.

" Whohooo the room suddenly has gotten way more space." Kuga commented. Satoshi nodded in agreement.

Riko untangled herself from Satoshi's side, giving me a sorrowful look. "It's a little late to say this," she started. "But I'm sorry about what happened to Yuuka."