Chapter 3.

I was standing in a crowd full of students, a bored expression on my face. There was this supposed Opening Ceremony  going on and I had absolutely no intention to listen even tough the scary and intimidating director was having his speech right now. Speeches are supposed to be encouraging but he just makes everyone scared. Way to go.

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. This is so troublesome.

"Finally we'd like to introduce two transfer students who'll be joining your ranks today." Two transfer students? Yeah wai- WAIT WHAT?!

Riko appeared on the little stage and waved with a confident smile plastered on her face. "Hello everyone! I'm Kawahara Riko, nice to meet you all!~" She winked with a cutesy pose and then pointed right at me. "Oh and [Name]-san, I'm not gonna lose to you!" Great now everyone was looking at me.Troublesome woman. I scratched my head a bit and nodded absent mindedly.Why did she have to call out to me in the first place? And is she bipolar or something, a few minutes earlier she was being all dark and 'I'm the best cook' and all that shit that nobody cares about.

Sighing I walked out of the crowd to the stage. Why did nobody tell me that we had to introduce ourselves in the first place? On a stage at that. This is just my best day ever isn't it? First I get kicked out by my own grandma then I have Mister Creepy yelling at me and then Riko and her ridiculous rivalry -or so it appears- and now this. Just great I tell you.

"Hmpf goodluck." Riko whispered as she passed me on the stairs. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the mic. "I'm [Last name] [Name]....." I trailled off after that. What do I have to say in the first place? I can't just go say the same as Riko that would just boost her already too big ego.

"Ehm... What do I have to say exactly?" I asked the mistress who was standing at the side of the stage, tough unkown to me I was still talking in the mic.

"Your hobbies and likes or something!" She whispered in a hushed tone, sending a glare at me.Oh I'm so making friends here. "But nobody is interested in that crap." I retorted. The womans glare intensified and if looks could kill... well I would be dead. "Then just say you're a transfer student!" She hissed through gritted teeth. ".....But you already said that." Now she seemed to be ready to claw out her hair. She walked forward with her heels click-clacking with every step she took. She shooed me off the stage and I gave the audience a blank look with a piece sign. It's always good to mess with people.

"Alright everyone. Your timetables and class papers had been given to you. Please check if you have them and then proceed to go to class. Dismissed." The woman who just shooed me off the stage said. I blinked rapidly at the new information. I haven't gotten any papers like that.

As students were rushing away to their assigned classroom I remained on the stairs of the stage. Now this is awkward.

I faked a cough and looked at the woman. She slowly turned around with an annoyed look on her face. "What do you want?" She asked trough gritted teeth. "I haven't got my timetable and class papers..." The woman nodded absent mindedly and shuffeled through some papers.

"Name?"She asked. I sweatdropped "I just introduced myself..."The woman gritted her teeth and glared at me. "Listen here missy. No smartypants around he-" I cut her off. "Yea yea I get it" I mumbled as I averted my gaze to the left. "[Last name] [Name]"

The woman huffed angrily and turned back to the stack of papers and held two out for me. "Now shoo" I grabbed the papers from her hands and purposely made a paper cut on her finger before running away for my life. hehehe~

"[NAME]!!!!"

I ignored her yell and looked at my papers while I was running. I was in cass 1-A with Roland Chapelle. Seems that classes start today too. Sheez there isn't any pause in the program of this school is there? Exams, opening ceremony and classes in one day. That's a lot.