Chapter 7.

I woke up to the sound of yelling. Tomoko and Toshiro stood in the middle of the room, Tomoko's hair was up in a ponytail while Toshiro's was still messy. Did I mention that I hate being woken up?

"Let's wake her up!" Toshiro yelled as he pointed at me, still un aware that I was already awake.

"No! Let her sleep, woman need their sleep!" Tomoko argued, taking a hold of Toshiro's elbow. They continued to argue and oncassionally throw stuff at each other. Now this was just peachy.

A murderous aura formed around me as I sat up, my hair covering my eyes. I slowely stood up and walked over to them, my glare piercing through their souls. The room seemed to drop ten degrees and the twins were visibaly shaking.

"Shut. Up" I growled out, forming my hand in a fist. Tomoko shrieked and ran out of the room yelling 'murderer on the loose' or something along the lines of that. Toshiro on the other hand seemed to be frozen in place, his face as white as paper.

"A-Ahh, [N-Name]-sama.." He stuttered. A crooked grin formed on my lips. "Hello Toshiro" I greeted menacingly.The bluenette flinced and took a step back, ready to run out of the room.

I slowly lifted my feet back so it looked like I was going to take a step forward, but instead I kicked him hard in the jaw making him scream out in pain while he flew back out the door against the wall in the hallway.

I stared at his twitching form for another second before shutting the door with a loud bang. Fuck the early birds and celebrate the sleepers. My gaze shifted over to the alarm clock beside my bed.

"It's 6 AM" I growled sourly.I stared at my bed with a somber expression on my face. It was calling me to lay back down and snuggle into it's warmth. As much as I wanted to do that, I knew that I couldn't go back to sleep.

Sighing I grabbed a short sleeved V-neck dark purple shirt that showed a bit of cleavage -not too much so It would seem slutty- and short jeans that went mid-thigh. I combed my hair and rubbed some sleep from my eyes. My stomah growled loudly making me cringe at the sound. I petted it as if to comfort it.

"You'll get food soon" I muttered to myself. Another growl escaped my stomach as answer. I walked out my room into the hallway and saw that Toshiro was still twitching on the ground. My eyebrow twitched in annoyance at the sight.

"[Name]-sama's kicks are the best~"

I ignored him and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Satoshi and Tomoka were already sitting there together with a red haired girl who seemed odly familiar. I think she's in the same class as Satoshi in I.

"Yo!" I greeted as I took a seat at the table next Tomoka. The moment I sat down she began to sweat bullets and look around nervously. Okay then.

"Hi there!" Satoshi smiled. The red haired girl shifted in her seat uncomfortably. "H-Hi"

I grabbed some toast and put some nutella on it. I know. Not very japanese-ish, but I just have a habit of eating western food in the mornings. It somehow gives me more energy than anything else. It was the reason my grandma actually bought it regularly. 'so I could do more chores' she said. Just imagine my pissed off expression after that.

"A-Ano... I'm Kimitarou Yuuka, It's a pleasure to meet you!" The red haired girl bowed while she was sitting, resulting in her banging her head on the table. I stared blank faced as she quickly apologized and averted her gaze while rubbing the red spot on her forehead.

I didn't react and just took another bite of my toast. Now everyone was staring at me, waiting for me to introduce myself to her.

"E-Eto... Not to be r-rude!" Yuuka shook her hands in defense "But what is your name?" Eh? There is actually someone who doesn't know who I am? Was she even at the opening ceremony? Wait, she probably was. So then......