Chapter 5.

Just FYI ... all the shit I do with the food to make it 'special' Is actually just random stuff (dunno how it tastes like) Also, the recipes she 'made'herself , are just things I founfdon interenet so actually she doesn't own anything. Oh and I don't own SHOKUGEKI NO SOUMA~ altough I wanna know how it feels like to have a foodgasm~. Can I call you guys 'Chocolate Bunnies?' I just came up with it..... ~Random~ Enojy this long chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After cleaning up the mess Satoshi and I made, we made our way outside of the building. It was already twilight and the orange coloured sky was looking down on us. Twilight was my favorite time of the day, it would look pretty and it wasn't warm nor cold. It was like a soothing sensation. Satoshi was humming a happy tune with a smile on his face as he looked further down the road.

I had a small irk mark on the side of my face as my eyebrow twitched continuously. Satoshi's humming was making my head hurt. I was dead tired from the events of today after all.

"Will you stop it" I grumbled as I averted my gaze from the brown haired boy. He tilted his head to the side innocently. "Stop what?" he asked. "Your humming......"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't"

"Yes you do."

"Yes you do"

"no I don- oh goddamnit" Satoshi flashed a closed eye smile at me while I just glared it him. He's smarter than I thought. Wait, why are we even walking together? All the dorms were the other way so why were we taking this ridiculously long path? Could it be that he's in the same dorm as me? No,no way.

Eyeing him suspiciously I nudged his side. "What dorm are you in anyways?" I asked. I was almost scared for the answer. "Oh, the Polar Star Dormitory. Why?" Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck!

"Ehrr, nothing" Satoshi stared at me again and leaned a bit forward to get a better look of my face. He hummed thoughtfully as he grabbed a hold of my chin. My cheeks flushed a dark shade of red at the closeness between us. His nose was almost touching mine.

"W-What a-are you doing?"I mentally cursed myself for stammering. Satoshi didn't answer and leaned in more. W-Was he going to kiss me? No, he can't! But what if....

With each thought my cheeks heated up more until I looked like a ripe tomato.

"Eh? [Name]-chan?" Satoshi asked obliviously.I could only blink at him as he leaned back to examine my red face. "You're as red as a tomato!" He exclaimed in surprise. "Could it be that yo-" I cut him off. "No! It's not like I thought you were going to k-k-kiss me or s-something!" I exclaimed in defense, getting extremely flustered.

Satoshi just blinked. "Actually I was going to ask you if you ate hot pepper....Who would've thought that you were so naughty" He said slyly. My face got warmer than it already was. "S-SHUT UP BAKA!" Satoshi laughed and ran forward with me chasing behind him.

"GET BACK HERE SATOSHI!" I yelled. Satoshi laughed louder. "But that's be suicide [Name]-chaaaan!~" He responded. This little chase continued for ten minutes with me yelling for him to stop and him making fun of me. That idiot getting me all flustered like that.

When we passed a huge oak tree, Satoshi suddenly stopped making me slam right into his back, bounce off and then land with my butt on the ground. I gritted my teeth. "What was that for?" I asked as I rubbed my nose.Satoshi pointed at a building infront of him. I tilted my head slightly to the side so I could look past him and saw a not-so-fancy building. This place was practically a ghost house. Vines were covering the place and crows were lurking around, a couple of cracks could be seen in the walls of the building and I pondered whether this really was a dormitory.