The Bridge

Green's POV

stiles runs up to the table with papers in his hands, his arms failing as he runs. He sets them neatly on the table. "You found something?" Scott asks him. He nods, looking very proud of himself.
"What is it?" I ask, taking one of them in my hands and looking at the signature.
"A transfer script for Beacon Hills High School that was signed by his father a few days ago," he says, pulling a seat out and sitting down. Imagine waiting for something that you've wanted your whole life and your finally getting it, yeah that's how he currently looks.
"Did you sneak into the administrations office to get these?" I ask, my brows raising. He makes it so that the other paper is viable to us as well.
"It doesn't matter how I got them, just focus on the damn signatures," he says, getting frustrated. "Their different."
"They're...kind of different," Kira says, looking at them closer. He runs his hands through his hair, tugging at it.
"Their completely different." He goes on and on about how the signatures are different from one another. Once again, I'm stuck wondering why I left that school and why I couldn't of just stayed inside the womb for another nine months.
"So what you're trying to say is that his parents aren't his patents?" Scott asks.
"I mean, something's not right. I have a bad feeling about him. Something bad is gonna come out of this. I don't think we can trust him." Scotts taps his fingers on the desk nervously.
"Do you want me to talk to him?" I find myself offering. They all turn to me in shock. "Obviously I won't make anything too out there, but he knows I'm with you guys so he might give me something. Plus, he might not expect too much from me sense I'm not like you guys."
All eyes turn back to Stiles. "I don't know. If I can't figure this out on my own, then yeah. But I want that to be our last resort."
×××××××
I lower myself down on to my bed, setting my books gently the floor. Lydia closes the door and leans against my desk. "So are you seeing anyone?" I ask her. She shakes her head.
"No," she answers, her body tensing. I might not be supernatural like my friends, but I have killer skills when it comes to noticing things, like changes, in people. "Okay there might be one guy."
"What's his name?" I ask. Her cheeks flare up.
"I don't exactly know his first name. He works for his name. Deputy Parrish?" She says. My eyes widen.
"You really don't like to play it safe when it comes to your men huh? Didn't you go out with Jackson? The last I remember he was a total dick. Now a cop, and you my friend, are a minor." She tilts her head at me.
"Isn't Derek in his twenties?" She asks. I stay quiet for a second, looking for something to come back with.
"Shut up."
×××××××

                 Theo's POV       I open the trunk of my car and take out the bouquet of white flowers

Theo's POV

I open the trunk of my car and take out the bouquet of white flowers. Looking behind me a few times, I lock it and start my way down the path.
As a kid, my mom would take my sister and I on the walking trails when our dad was at work. It was the only time when I actually felt as if we were a genuine family. One of them was always working.
Eventually I meet the bridge and look over it at the water. I take one of the flowers out, holding it gently in my hand. Sadness and guilt fills me as I look at the freezing water. I drop it in, remembering my sister and the stupid mistake I made that day.
The sound of people walking away and murmuring catching my attention. I leave the flowers in place and follow the sound. Stiles and Liam come into view. Of course Stilinski knows what happened to my sister.
I snap a branch in half, making the look up at me in shock. Jumping down from the high branch, my legs hurt a little from the impact. "Whatcha guys doing here?" I ask.
Liam straightens up, looking like he wants to tear me to shreds. "Why do I get the feeling he's tuffer than he looks?" I ask, putting my hands up in surrender. "Why are you so suspicious-"
The sound of running grabs all of our attention. Someone bumps into my, falling to the ground. Looking down, I see Green. I offer her a hand up but she does it herself, wiping dirt off her tights and back. I try and advert my eyes from her sports bra.
"What the hell are you doing out here?" Stiles asks her.
"Jogging smart one. I thought this was safer than the actual woods," she says. She's not wrong either. "Why are you guys here? Why does Liam look like he's ready to kill someone?"
"No reason," Stiles says, taking a deep breath. "L-lets go Liam." She catches his arm and grabs something from the pocket of his jacket.
"I'm sorry about them," she says, tucking her phone back in her pocket. "He-he's weird."
"I can see that. And what about you? You want to question me too?" I ask. She looks surprised by my sudden attitude towards her, but speaks up. My eyes fall to the Triskelion on her wrist.
"Can you explain this? The signatures?" She asks. I take them and look them over.
"Now did-"
"It doesnt answer. Just answer the question. Can you explain that?"
"So you think my dad is some sort of imposter or something? That my dad isn't my dad?"
"It something." And I thought she might be different from them. Easier to convince.
"I came back here to join the pack, but also for someone like your brother. Who is determined enough to risk his life and go out in the middle of the night to keep his friends safe. I have no one right now, but as a pack, you all do. And I know that I'm meant to be apart of this pack."
×××××××
"I practiced the signature. I promise," the man says. I've been paying a family to act if they're my own in order to get back in Beacon High.
"There is one good way to explain why their different," I say. "Its not easy to write when wearing a cast," I ads, pulling out a hammer. They both gasp in horror. "Is it?"
He slowly sets his hand on the table for me to hit it. I do it without any thought.

AN: This is still based on 6x02. I'm happy to finally be able to go into more depth with Theo's characters and his "possible" relations with Green. Please comment and share! Stay alive |-/ -Vaeh