Triskelion

Green's POV    "I've been apart of an all girls school for almost two years now dad, I think I can control myself around some boys," I say, leaning against my dads desk

Green's POV
"I've been apart of an all girls school for almost two years now dad, I think I can control myself around some boys," I say, leaning against my dads desk. He shakes his head. Two years ago, my dad sent me to an all girls boarding school in order to 'protect' me; although, he never told me from what.
"I still don't think its safe enough for you to be Beacon Hi-"
"Then why does Stiles get to stay? He never had to leave. I see what's going on in this town from the news and other things, and I'm sure I can stay safe, dad," I say. He tries taking a bite of my curly fries, but I snatch them from him. "My curly fries. Mine."
"Your as stubborn as your mother was, you know that," he says, grabbing his burger. "By the way, I like you a lot more than Stiles. You let me eat good food."
"Don't make me change my mind on getting you another burger."
×××××××
My books fall to the ground, making me groan in frustration. This is the second time this has happened. I kneel down and grab my books. A girl with strawberry red hair and blue eyes walks over, giving me a warming smile.
"I'm Lydia. We were friends in-"
"Middle school," I finish. She nods. "You look...different. You don't have the rainbow braces anymore."
"I lost those almost two years ago. Scott and Stiles still call me fruit loop," she says. I smile at her, closing my locker loud enough to make almost the hallway stop and stare. "Schedule."
I hand it to her, pulling my jacket closer to my body. "You have most classes with Liam."
"Who's Liam?" She loops her arm through mine and leads me down the hall. We arrive at the Biology classroom and make our way in. She pulls me to the middle of the room and tells me to shit.
"Mr.Gilbert never seats anyone on the first day, that's even if he notices you're even here," she says. Scott comes running in with a shortish boy with blue eyes and longish hair.
"Green," Scott says, smiling from ear to ear. I stand up and wrap my arms around him. Immediately I relax. Him and I were always extremely close; it was always like Scott was my brother and Stiles was the best friend instead of the other way around.
I'm Liam," The boy says, offering his hand. Shaking it, I tell him my name. "Your name is really green?"
"Greenland," I say. "My patents liked to give their children very strange names." Scott and Lydia chuckle in agreement.
"I always thought Stiles was an odd name." Scott and I side eye each other.
"You don't know the half of it."
××××××
"Excuse me, wheres the school gym?" I ask my last period Health teacher. She hands me a piece of blue paper that has the school map printed on it. "Thank you."
"Have a nice day," she calls after me. I wave bye at her before grabbing my bag and jogging to the girls locker room to get dressed into my work out attire.

        Following the map, I make my way to the gym

Following the map, I make my way to the gym. Opening the door, I'm automatically hit with cold air from the numerous fans in the room. Its thankfully empty so I don't feel uncomfortable working out. I usually only jog in the woods, but even I'm not stupid enough to go jogging in the woods in this town.
"Hello," a deep voice says from the corner. I jump at the sound. A tall, muscular boy makes his way over, holding his shirt in hand.
"Sorry, I th-"
"The school does only have one gym," he says.
"I know that," I say. He smirks, throwing his short down on the bench. His eyes shine blue as he slicks his hair back out of his eyes.
"This is just creepy," he says.
"Excuse me?"
"You." I raise my brows, obviously offended. "Your the female version of Stiles." I relax, now understanding what he meant.
"Well its nothing I asked for. It's more of a curse to have his face with female parts," I say. Why did I have to say that? He grabs my arm, looking at my wrist see the Triskelion symbol on my wrist.
"Why do you have the Hale family-"
"Its called having a mate," I say. He immediately let's me go.
"W-who's mate are you?"
"Derek Hale."

AN: Welcome. Yeah, I fucking love Theo, SHOOT ME! Anyways, if this ends up being fast paced, DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT☺. Now, please comment and share! Stay alive |-/ -Vaeh