When He Gets Jealous

Shitz 'bout to go down guys. Shitz 'bout to go down. Thanks for reading Vote, Comment and Share! Love you and ENJOY!!!!

~Stay Strong~

________________________________________________

Slenderman

You and Slender were walking along the woods. He told you to sit and wait while he went to get flowers for your hair. You sat on a rock and waited for his return.

"Hey" you heard someone say.

It was a male voice. You turned around to face a boy with piercing blue eyes and messy dark brown hair. He was cute but you liked Slender a lot better.

"I lost my phone number...can I have yours" the boy said.

"No but you can watch yourself die" you said looking behind the boy.

"What" was all he had time to say before Slender dragged him into the woods.

Rule 1: Never make Slender jealous

Jeff the Killer

You were hanging out with your guy friend. Jeff was on the other side of the room. His arms were crossed and he sat in a corner, cooped up to himself. Unfortunately, your guy friend didn't see Jeff and kissed you on the cheek.

"That's it motherfucker" Jeff yelled.

He stormed over to the guy and literally threw him out the door. He was going to receive a visit from Jeff tonight.

Eyeless Jack

You sat at the park waiting for your boyfriend E.J., he was meeting you for a first date redo. But a boy that wasn't E.J. came up instead.

"Hey, did I hit my head because I see stars in your eyes" he flirted.

Apparently E.J. was watching and said something that shocked you...

"No you didn't hit your head. But I'm about to"

He smashed a glass bottle over his head and dragged him into the woods. There went that date.

Lost Silver

Silver was sick, so you decided to call the doctor.

"Hello, can I get an appointment for...uh...Silver...Smith" you made up trying not to give away his identity.

"Why yes, as long as I can get an appointment with you in bed" he said, a chill went down your spine.

"I-I have a boyfriend" you replied.

"Ditch his sorry ass and lets go have some fun"

Silver grabbed the phone.

"Don't you ever flirt with MY girlfriend" he yelled into the phone without stuttering.

"I'm coming for you tonight" was the last thing Silver said before hanging up.

Masky

I decided to put Jeff in this one, I'm really sorry if you like him to but this will be funny.

So another CreepyPasta decided to flirt with you. Big mistake.

Here's how it went:

Masky was in his room doing paper work and eating cheesecake. Of course you were down in the living room with Slender and Jeff. Slender left to do who knows what, so that left you with Jeff.

Jeff was very seductive around you. Even though he had his own girlfriend(this does not relate to Jeff's scenario). He came and sat down next to you.

"Hey babe" he said, getting closer.

"I have a boyfriend" you said not looking up from your fashion magazine.

"I don't give a shit" he said, pulling you closer.

"Jeff, get your pale ass hands off my girl" Masky growled from the top of the stairs.

Masky tackled Jeff from the top of the stairs.

"Don't you ever fucking touch her" Masky yelled, trying to hit Jeff with a rock.

This went on for a while so you went into the kitchen to get some popcorn and watch them beat the shit out of each other.

Jeff ended up with scratches and scars while Masky was untouched. Jeff's carved smile was even wider now, thanks to Masky getting ahold of his knife. Lets just say, never EVER touch Masky's girlfriend. EVER!

Hoodie

Hoodie wanted ice cream. So you and him walked to the ice cream store. You two picked your ice cream and paid. Hoodie was fine and good, that is until the cashier started flirting with you.

"Hey why don't we ditch the hooded idiot and I'll give you free ice cream forever" he said.

You slapped him as Hoodie growled. You never saw that cashier again.

BEN Drowned

You two were playing CoD with people around the world. One guy started to flirt with you. BEN crawled through the TV and you heard the most horrifying scream. He crawled back out, with something that shocked you and you wish you could get out of your mind. He brought back the decapitated head. You had nightmares that night.

Ticci Toby

So that guy you two met that you took out in one hit. Yeah he showed up again. Except, he wasn't mad at you, he wanted to flirt with you.

"Hey babe. Why don't you ditch that popping mental kid so we can have some real fun"

You let Toby handle this one. He reached for his hatchet as you looked away knowing what would happen. You heard a scream and blood gush. Now you know to never mess with Toby's girl.

Homicidal Liu

You and Liu were at a party. He went to get you and him a drink. A boy that looked about 16 or 17 walked up.

"Hey, how about we get out of here" he flirted.

"I have a boyfriend"

"I don't give a damn about you or your boyfriend, I just want inside you" he said with an 'I'm gonna rape you face' on.

Liu grabbed the boy by the neck.

"You've angered us" Sully growled slitting his neck.

Everybody looked at you two. Liu grabbed your arm and ran out. You two stayed in the woods until the search was off. Now everybody that was at the party knows not to mess with you. Because Liu and Sully get really really jealous.