Ticci-Toby

Hey guys! I know you didn't comment this but I wanted to add him, so here he is. The next post might be Homicidal Liu, I'm still determining that one. Enjoy!

~Stay Strong~

________________________________________________

Ticci-Toby

How You Meet

You were walking down the street at night. Why? Oh yeah, you had a panic attack and decided fresh air would be best for you. As you were walking you saw a shadowy outline of someone walk towards you. As he got closer you noticed he had two hatchets. One in each hand. You turned around and took of running.

You heard cracks and pops as he ran after you. You took a wrong turn and you were trapped. You slid down a wall and trembled in fear as he came closer to you. He put his hatchets in a holder and held out his hand. He popped his neck in the motion. When you didn't take his offer, he took his hatchets out of his holders and threw them elsewhere.

"I'm T-Ticci-Toby. But you c-can call me T-Toby" he said calmly, holding out his hand farther. You took his second offer and he helped you up. "I'm Y/N" you said, a little tense. He walked you back to your house and made you promise to see him again. You promised and went inside, another panic attack just waiting for you to enter.

When He Starts To Like You

You and Toby have been hanging around more often. It took you a while to trust him around you, but you came around. Toby was always there when you had your panic attacks, he helped you through them and would tell you it's okay. He noticed that he was falling hard for you. But he doesn't want to hurt you.

Prom Date But It's Not Him

You were getting ready for Prom. But Toby was getting to be really annoying. Now you know what Masky was talking about.

"Hey Y/N! Hey Y/N! Heeeyyy hey Y/N! Hey Y/N!"

You got so annoyed that you shut the bathroom door in his face. The bad thing was...you could hear him through the door. When your date arrived, you weren't ready due to Toby. So Toby went downstairs and annoyed the crap out of your date. He left just as you were finished. Lets just say, you were pissed at Toby for a while.

When You Find Out He Likes You

You were sitting around at your house. Doing random stuff, trying to entertain yourself. Suddenly Masky burst through the door, a huge smile under his mask. "Toby likes you" he yelled. Toby appeared behind him, his hatchets out. Masky bolted down the hallway as Toby chased after him, earning him a few cracks and pops. You laughed as Toby chased Masky around the house, while you sat and read a book.

When He Asks You Out

Toby has been distant lately. When he was around you, he cracked and popped more. But you didn't mind, the nervousness was worrying you more. You thought he didn't want to be your friend anymore.

"Y/N" he said as you looked up from your book. "W-Will you go out w-with m-me" he asked. "Aww of course Toby!" you almost screamed, jumping up and hugging him. "Was that why you were nervous" you asked. "Y-Yeah" he replied, hugging you back even tighter.

First Date (Total Fail)

Toby decided to take a walk with you. He had taken off his mask and goggles, then left his hatchets at home. But someone from his old school days walked up.

"Toby Rogers" he asked.

Toby tended up and popped his neck.

"I see the mental kid got a girlfriend! Or are you just acting?"

"Don't you ever talk about him that way" you yelled taking the guy out with one hit. Toby grabbed your hand and ran back to the house.

When He Does Something Hilarious

Toby was walking around in the house with his hatchets. He dropped one and it made a huge dent in the floor. He turned around and ran into you.

"What did I tell you about hatchets in the house" you said sternly.

"I-I'm sorry I d-didn't mean to" he stuttered and fell backward on the couch. "I meant to do that" he said, acting cool. You giggled and joined him on the couch.