Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 18

Comenzar desde el principio

I jumped off the couch and ran to open the door. Jerry stood there, her face looking horrible and her clothes so plain and ordinary but still hot looking. Jerry could look hot in anything to me, if she wanted to a put a brown bag over her face I would still call her beautiful. "Umm, Hey" I finally got out, and she wouldn't meet me gaze.

"I need to talk to Derrek not your lying ass" she said, and my eyes popped open. Why would she want to see my brother, and also what does she mean about lying ass? I haven't ever lied to her. "I never lied to you Jerry" I spoke, and went to give her a comforting touch. She flinched away, and I felt horrible.

"Damn" my brother said, popping up. He led her threw, and I stood there still as a board. Still trying to figure out what was going on here, when I heard my name called. I spun around to see Jerry standing on my stairs, unshed tears in her eyes. "You want to know how you lied to me?" she asked me, and I nodded quickly.

"You lied to me, when you said you loved me" she said, tears leaking out of her eyes as she ran upstairs. While I just stood there, feeling my hear shattered into a millions of pieces at the sentence, because the truth was...I loved her. I will always love her, no matter what or who was in my life. I fell onto my couch wishing that life had a re-do button.

Caroline's P.O.V

As Damien walked away with Candy I stood there in complete confusion. Then the sound of a little boy broke the awkwardness that was forming "Sissy. Sissy I got you a toy!" he screeched. He ran right too Jerry, and man was this little boy cute.

"Sissy what happened?" He gasped once Jerry didn't move, and rushed to her legs, hugging them tightly. She didn't say anything, and I looked around to see worry in everyone's eyes.

"I'm sorry that this wasn't a happy ending, Caroline" she finally said looking at me and I smiled a small smile. Not knowing what to do "It's fine. Are you okay though?" I finally asked and she looked in pain before saying, "No. No Caroline I'm not okay" water was in her eyes as she spoke.

"Jerry do you need to talk?" Kayda asked, and she shook her head no. She took a deep breath. "I need to be alone. I call you guys later" she said and with that she walked away. The little boys hand in hers, as they walked inside and disappeared from view. I was utterly confused, and Kayda must of noticed it. She chuckled a little bit, before spinning to face me.

"Why don't we go get some ice cream, and Sara and I will explain all this" Kayda suggested, and Sara motioned to the swim suit, and Kayda gave her a who cares look. Before we all silently exited Jerry's house, just in time too see the little boy come running downstairs.

"Hi Kayda, Hi Sara" he said sweetly, giving them a dimpled grin, he then hugged them, and they hugged him back. "Bye Kane" Kayda said pecking his head. He waved good bye and darted towards the kitchen. They both smiled, and then we were out of the house and on our way to get Ice cream. Some how I got into a car with Kayda and Sara and no Eric. Once we got to the Ice cream place, and got our Ice cream we were all seated on a bench. I smiled when I smelt Eric intoxicating cologne next to me.

I really liked Eric, the way his eyebrows crinkled in confusion or worry. The way his eyes lit up with happiness, and his laugh that was so loud but so wonderful. His brown hair, that I longed to run my hands threw, and those lips. I wanted to press my lips against them, and feel the softness against my own lips. "Hello Caroline? You there?" Kayda's voice invaded my day dreaming and I jumped.

"Uh, Umm, I'm sorry. What were you saying again?" I stuttered out, my cheeks blazing with a blush and they only laughed. I looked down, and played with my Ice Cream. Making my spoon turn into circles, before slipping it into my mouth.