Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 2

Chapter Two.

As my eyes snapped open, the sound of a lawn mower jutting me from my slumber. I groaned and closed my eyes. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, and got out of bed. I walked downstairs, the house eerily quiet. I walked into the kitchen and saw a sticky note on the fridge. "Kane and I went to get grocery's store, and your father is at the restaurant" I read a loud and groaned. I peeked out my window, curious too see who the bastard was who woke me up. I peeked and saw a shirtless Derrek mowing his lawn. His eight pack glistening with sweat. This seemed to be a perfect day for a swim, and I would also have an awesome view as I cooled off. I slipped on my black swim suit, and a mini white skirt and walked downstairs. My hair, tumbling down my back in sexy curls. I walked out, he didn't see me. I dived into the pool, my body disappearing into the coolness. Immediately the heat subsided and I was in a water wonderland. After a few moments, I pushed up with my feet. Breaking the surface and looking over at Derrek. Who stopped mowing and was looking my way. He wiped his forehead and waved at me. I waved back, and swam to get out. As my body slipped out of the water, and I heard a whistle. I turned and saw Damien walking out of the house. I ignored him, and walked over to Derrek. His eyes wide open, a smile plastered on his face. "Hey, Derrek" I said, a smile on my face. "Hey, Jerry" he said and I heard a snicker and noticed Damien walking down. I had to rip my face away from him, he looked mega hot right now. His toned body, and muscular arms. I noticed a small tattoo right above his heart, it was a heart and a bird inside of it. I looked at a quizzical expression on my face, as I heard a throat cleared and my gazed traveled to a worried Derrek, and A smirking Damien.

I glared at Damien, and set a reassuring smile to Derrek. "Umm. Jerry, a few friends are coming over. Would you like to join us?" he asked, clearing his throat and looking down at his feet. Awe. So cute. "I would love too" I said, a big grin on my face.

"Geek Fest" Damien muttered, and I hit him on the arm.

"Zip It. Wanna be Gangster" I said, my eyes narrowing once again.

"Wannabe?" he said laughing. A blonde appeared in the doorway to the back door, sex hair a definite. She wore one of his shirts, yawning. "Damien, come back to bed" she whined, trying to be sexy. I groaned in disgust and Derrek laughed.

"I live with that" he whispered in my ear. His closeness gave me goose bumps as I grinned. "Ill pray for you, babe" I said joking. Giving him a wink. I ran inside and then remembered something. Running back outside, then forgetting where the pool was I fell in. Face first. I swam to the top, Damien was clutching his stomach, and the blonde had a stunk up look. Derrek was trying to hold back laughter. I climbed out of the pool. My hands raised above my head. "Uhh...I meant to do that" I spoke quickly. Damien was now rolling on the ground laughing. I grabbed a ball, I was sure belonged to Kane and chucked it at the back of his head. It hit the mark, and I grinned with satisfaction. "What the f-" He started but I cut him off.

"Potty Mouths are not acceptable, Damien" I said making a tsking noise. He sent my a glare, and marched up the steps. He stomped inside and Derrek was grinning. "Good one" he said laughing. "Thanks" I said smiling.

"What time do you want me to come over?" I asked.

"Hmm. 4 a clock. Well probably grill out. My mom and dad are gone all weekend" he said and I nodded. I wanted to ask why, but the phone rang inside. "Umm. Well see you then, and also the fall in the pool was on...purpose" I said quickly and he laughed.

"Sure it was" His voice Skeptic.

"It was" I cried and he just laughed. Starting the mower up. I ran in, and the phone stopped ringing. I shrugged and went upstairs, and turned on my radio. Nothing on you by B.o.B playing. I smiled laying back in bed, and wishing for 4 a clock to get here.