*Chapter 6 - Until Tomorrow

We climb down the hill and walk to the oak based house, "So-", I start "Where do we start?", I look around, taking in the scenery. There's a forest nearby, I can gather some wood from there and plant a few extra trees too. "We'll start tomorrow.", Vik answers as he opens the door and lets me in first, "Thank you!", I smile and he nods, "It's too in the day to start now.", he follows me in and closes the door, "Oh, and, no problem!", he smiles lightly and opens a chest.

It's a small, makeshift house with about 20 blocks of space to work with. Two double chests and a furnace take up the space by the longest window. In one corner is a crafting bench and a white bed in the other. A few torches lighting up the place. A realisation suddenly hits me.

I turn to him a little embarrassed, "I... uh... I don't have a bed. Or even wool to craft a bed...!", I stupidly stutter. "Hmm...", he looks at his own bed and furrows his eyebrows. 'Ohhhh no. We ain't sleeping in the same bed, no.', I think as my heart races a little and I feel my cheeks go red.

I must have been so caught up in thought not to notice what Vik was doing. "There!", he smiles. He crafted a light grey bed, moved the crafting bench in front of the furnace and then placed the bed where the crafting bench used to be.

I smile lightly and look down, "Thank you, Vik...!", he shrugs and chuckles, "Don't worry about it! We're gonna figure a way out of here!", he states, "Dream or no dream.", he continues. I sit on my new bed, "You thought this was all a dream too, eh?", he nods, "Who wouldn't? Transported into a world without knowing how you got there.", he yawns and also sits on his own bed, "True!", I reply and look out the window.

We sit in silence, listening to the various mobs roaming about outside. "Well, we should probably get some sleep!", Vik breaks the silence, "We'll gather more resources in the morning?", I suggest, "Sounds like a plan.".

I lie down and stare up at the wooden ceiling.

"Goodnight, Vik!"

"Goodnight, (y/n)!"

_____

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating for ages (since the end of November), I was so busy in the coming up to Christmas and also with college stuff. Then I suddenly got sick and haven't really been able to do anything for the past while. It's no excuse really, I know! Again I'm so so sorry for not updating, I'd love to update more!

^_^'

Also thank you so much to the people that have continued to read this story despite my irregular updating! I didn't think anyone would actually read this so I sometimes didn't write really long chapters (like this one that's really short), but I have some ideas for future plot twists that I can't wait to write!

Thank you again, guys!

^_^