-------

"Good morning, birthday girl!" Cat smiled whilst shaking her friend. "Nye... What are you doing?!" Sam snapped. "Ok, well today I'm going to take you out. We can go shopping, go to Nandos... anything you want, by two!" Cat suggested. "Why do we have to be back at two?" Sam asked hopefully. "I have to take my medication then." Cat fibbed. "I thought-" "No talking, go have a shower." Cat ordered.

After Sam and Cat had their showers, they went outside, to the mall. "Ok, Sam. Do you want to go shopping or- anything you want!" Cat suggested. "Yeah, why don't we go to the cinema. I really want to watch Melefincent the movie." Cat nodded and the friends made their way to the cinema.

After they had finished watching the film at 11:45, they decided to go to Nandos and fill their stomachs with chicken.

"This is so spicy..." Sam panted as she finished taking a bite out of her extra hot flavoured chicken. Cat chuckled, "That's why I told you to get the median at least, but you were all like 'No, it's my birthday.'" Cat playfully mimicked. "Uhu, well you did decide to take the plain...ish!" Sam defended. "I was scared that if I took lemon and herb, I'd get attacked by the mango and lime!" Cat replied.

"Ok, so it's about 12:23, we should be heading home..." Sam sighed as she picked up her jacket. "No, I- waiter, she's trying to steal a glass!" Cat screamed. Just then, security guards took her way. "Wha-wha-what's going on!?" Sam cried. Cat followed her at a far away distance and stayed that way in case Sam ripped her head off.

When they got to mall jail, Cat decided to rest. "I can't believe you Cat! What is this?" Sam cried. "No, actually... sir, I think that it was another girl that stole them. She works there and she had yellow hair, just like her." "It's blonde and are you sure?" The security guard asked. "Yeah, um sure..." The security guard let Sam go and they walked out.

"Cat, you do that again and I swear, I will-" Cat cut he  off, "Do you want to go to the arcade?" Cat suggested. "No, I want to go home." Sam whined. "Ok, it's only 1:34, let's go." The friends decided to leave the mall.

They were so close their house and it was only 1:45, so Cat decided to do something even worse!

"Hey hobos, my friend is giving away all her clothes! Who wants some?" Just then, about three hobos came to their presence. "Cat, what are you-" "I want her shirt!" one hobo shouted, "Then I want her blue head band!" One shouted. "Ok, then I want her face!" The third one shouted. He pulled her fave and chuckled as Sam screamed. "What the hell are you doing?" She said whilst slapping him in the face. "When I get home, I am going to have a shower!" Sam informed hurriedly.

She soon gave away her shirt and her headband to the hobos and left them. "You're lucky I'm wearing a white tank top... can I have that hair band in your hand?" Sam asked. Cat nodded and gave it to her. She tied it, high, onto her head and walked into her apartment exactly 2:00!

"Suprise!!!"

Sam froze, she never really know how to really take it. "Hi..." She said bluntly. "What? No 'oh my gosh, Cat! You did this for me?'" Cat asked happily. "What did you expect? In Sam, but thanks. Hi, everybody!" Sam smiled and walked up to her friends.

"Sam!!!" Carly smiled whilst hugging her best friend. "What's with the tank top?" She asked. "Cat made hobos steal my clothes..." She smiled whilst eyeing her friend. Carly laughed. "Hey, Sam!" Sam smiled whilst hugging her sister. "Happy birthday, I'd love to stay, but it's my birthday too. See ya, don't forget to save me some cake!" Melanie smiled whilst walking to the door. Sam waved and watched her sister leave.

"Hey, kiddo!" Spencer smiled. "Nineteen, that's a big number, better enjoy this year because next year, your going to officially be a adult." Sam smiled whilst hugging her friend Spencer. "Gibster!" Sam smiled whilst hugging her friend. "Hey, kid. What's up?" He asked. "I'm fine!" She smiled. "Hey, Freddie..." Sam chuckled. "Hey, seems like we are all nineteen now. You better enjoy this year!" He smiled whilst hugging her tightly. It was a cute hug and it was great, but they pulled away after twelve seconds.

"Happy birthday,Sam!" Goomer and Dice shouted. "Ok, let's get this party on the road."

At 9:00 everybody started going home, apart from on special guy.

Someone had knocked Sam's bedroom door. "Hey Sam. We need to talk!" It was Freddie. "Um, ok. Whatever you say..." Sam said bluntly.

"Freddie, I-" Just before she could finish her sentence, Freddie had pressed his lips onto hers. They broke apart, but kissed again after about thirteen seconds later.

"So did you enjoy your birthday party?" Freddie whispered "Everything was great and... and Cat, Carly, Gib, Spencer, you, Jade, Dice and Goomer actually made that experience quite nice. I knew here was where I had to stay. It might seem cheesy, but you guys are the best." Sam whispered back.

"You're the best..." He kissed her once more and chuckled. "I better go." He left as Cat walked in. "So you enjoyed your party?" Cat asked. "Yeah, thanks a lot!" Sam hugged her friend. "Just wait fir next year..." Cat responded. "Yeah... No." The girls laughed and went downstairs to eat the leftovers.