At lunch i sat with our baseball team and i could see the girls and the Daniels from here. It was a bit awkward but i chose to ignore it. by the end of the day it was time for baseball. "alright listen up" i said calling the teem for a pep talk. "Today is one of our biggest games that will determine if we go to championships. They are going to try to pin us back against the wall but we gotta show them that were here to win and take shit from nobody" i said. "NOw who's with me" i said and they all cheered. It started off great but by the ninth inning we were tied at 4. i was at second base and Dallas was up to bat if i could get this home run we would win. in the next moments everything was a blur. Dallas hit it toward the right outfielder and once that ball was in the air i ran. once i was almost at home base the only way i could make it without getting out was to slide head in first. So its what i did. I slid somewhere between 3rd and home but also in that time range someone knocked my helmet off as i touched base. The last thing i heard was safe but the last thing i saw was someones shoe hit my temple. "Grab his bag" i heard alison say. "Where am I going" I said as she held me up walking towards the side line. It was blurry but once I reached the the bench I passed out

No ones POV
From the sidelines Alison ran to his side followed by Camila. "Where am I going" y/n said as Alison went to one side and Camila on the other. "Y/n look at me" Alison said but once he sat on the bench he passed out. The paramedics arrived soon after and placed him in the ambulance where he was rushed to the hospital. The girls waited outside in the lobby while they waited for him to get settled in. "He's going to be okay he passed out because of the adrenaline as well as the cleat to his head. He was mumbling someone's name. Alice I think" he said looking at the group. "Alyssa maybe" Alison said. "No I think he might've meant you Allison" Alyssa said. "You all can go in" the doctor said. They all walked in and took seats while others stood. "Babe" He said as he rubbed his temple. "Yeah babe" Camila said going to his side. Y/n quickly opened his eyes once he heard the unfamiliar voice.

Y/n POV
"I'm sorry I think you have the wrong person" I said to the girl calling me babe. "Y/n I know you're upset but I'll explain everything" this girl said when the doctor escorted them out. "Lauren and Allison can stay" I said and he let them walk back in. "How does she know my name. And why am I in the hospital " I asked confused looking around when a doctor walked in. "Ahh Mr. Lopez you're awake" he said. "Yes why am I here" I asked. "Well you were in the middle of a baseball game when a cleat hit your temple and knocked you unconscious" he said. "Okay and who were those girls"  I said pointing to the 5 girls who'd left the room. "Y/n those are your friends and your girlfriend Camila" Lauren said. "My girlfriend?" I asked her. "Y/n you seem to be surfing from some memory loss in I'm going to run some tests first off I'm going to ask you a series of questions. What is your name?" The doctor said. "Y/n Lopez" I said. "What's your fathers name" he said and I looked towards Lauren then back at him. "I don't have one" I said. "Sorry umm how old are you" he asked. "17" I said. "17. Okay what year is it" he asked. "2014" I said and he closed his notepad and smiled. "I'm going to look at your X-rays and I'll be right back" he said. "Where's mom" I asked. "She's actually down stairs with a patient she'll be up in a bit" she said. Once the doctor came back in with my mother to read the results. "It's called traumatic amnesia it's caused by a hard blow to the head it. He It could be days or weeks til he gets it back" he said. "Well I don't know what I'm suppose to remember" I said rubbing my head. "For starters honey we moved" my mom said. "Let's take you home honey. Well take it slow" she said giving me my sweater.

Y/n POV
I looked up at Allison as she was explaining things to me. "I know you don't remember but you and Camila are dating" she said. "Mhmm So I've been told" I said. "I should probably text her." I questioned. "Yes You should" she said stepping out of the room. I tried to call her but I couldn't find her number in my phone so I just sat there looking at the screen when a notification caught my eye. "Y/n Lopez scores winning point" it said.