15. Lunch and Movie

Wattpad won't allow me to add a proper dedication. Alright, so this chapter is dedicated to the one who has been one of the most loyal reader of this book.

mysteriouslove_xx 

Thank you dear for all your support and encouraging words.

__________________________________________

Restaurant 

As it was a weekday, there was not much rush. There were few people enjoying, discussing or dating. Everyone was oblivious of each other's presence.

Shefali, Ayushi and Ashutosh arrived and settled on a table for three. Shefali, for a change, was dressed in a pink salwar-suit. On the other hand Ashutosh and Ayushi were wearing blue jeans and white t-shirt.

Shefali - "Do you both always dress up alike?"

Ashutosh and Ayushi grinned and nodded.

Shefali - "Wow. I wish I had a sibling too."

They were interrupted by the waiter who handed them the menu and went away.

Ashutosh - "Shefali, today you will order for us."

Shefali - "Ashutosh..."

Ashutosh - "Yes I know you have never done this. And I want you to change now. And don't order North Indian cuisine. We eat it daily. Order something new."

Shefali was shocked but she nodded. She knew what Ashutosh wanted to do was right. She looked at the menu.

Shefali - "How about Eggplant Parmigiana and Mushroom Risotto?"

Ashutosh and Ayushi looked at each other and nodded. Ashutosh called a waiter and gestured Shefali to order. Shefali hesitantly placed the order. The waiter nodded and went away. Shefali looked at Ashutosh and saw appreciation in his eyes. She relaxed.

Ashutosh - "So Ayu, which movies are you planning to buy?"

Ayushi - "That is a surprise."

Ashutosh pouted. Shefali sat quietly for she was never into conversation. She had always been taught to stay quiet and not to talk rubbish.

Soon, their food was served and all three of them started eating. As usual, Shefali fed the first bite to Ayushi lovingly.

Ashutosh (thinking) - "When will she feed me like that!"

Ashutosh did not say that loud as he knew Shefali won't be comfortable. They were not even good friends, being a couple was out of question.

All three of them enjoyed their lunch and then left for their home. On the way, Ashutosh stopped the car and Ayushi went to get  CDs for them. She was back in ten minutes. As Ashutosh drove to their apartment, he thought to break the silence.

Ashutosh - "Which movie is it, Ayu?"

Ayushi - "Haven't I told you that it is a surprise."

Ashutosh shook his head laughing at her childish behaviour as they entered the apartment. He drove the car into the parking area and parked it. All three of them got down the car and went to the flat.

Ashutosh's Flat, 3:30 PM

Ashutosh and Shefali settled comfortably on the sofa while Ayushi played the first CD. As soon as she played it, Ashutosh screamed. 

Ashutosh - "Not again."

Ayushi grinned. Shefali looked at the brother-sister and then at the television. On the screen there was an old man doing something to the street lights. A man she did not know about,  a man who was known to the world as Albus Dumbledore.

Yes, Ayushi had played Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. She had purchased the entire series of Harry Potter. The three of them sat back watching the movie. Ayushi was speaking some of the dialogues from the movie.

Ayushi - "This boy will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name. 

It's curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar. 

So it's true then, what they were saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts. 

It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends."

The first part came to an end. Throughout the movie, Shefali and Ayushi kept on looking at the screen. They laughed at the comedy and got serious everytime there was something grave. Shefali even got frightened during Harry's encounter with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Ayushi - "Bhabhi, you enjoying?"

Shefali - "A lot."

The smile on Shefali's face was all Ashutosh needed to watch the entire series, despite his dislike for it. She was beaming with happiness, clearly enjoying the movie. Ayushi played the second part of the series and once again was speaking the dialogues.

Ayushi - "Ronald Weasely! How dare you steal that car! I am absolutely disgusted! Your father's now facing an inquiry of work and it's entirely your fault! If you put another toe out of line, we'll bring you straight home! Oh, and Ginny dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor, your father and I are so proud.

Spiders? Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies?"

How is it that a baby with no extraordinary magical talent was able to defeat the greatest wizard of all time? How did you escape with nothing but a scar, while Lord Voldemort's powers were destroyed?"

Shefali had already started to fall in love with the movie. She admired Dumbledore's knowledge, Harry's bravery and loyalty. And like anyone who had no idea about the truth, she despised Snape.

As the movie ended, Shefali stood up.

Shefali - "I need to prepare dinner."

Ashutosh pulled out his phone and quickly ordered three pizzas with a chocolate cake.

Shefali sat down and Ayushi soon played the third part...

_____________________________________

The next part will be continuation of this chapter.

So, how was it?

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

~Purnima