14. Talks

Ashutosh-Shefali's Room, 1 PM

After putting Shefali to sleep, Ashutosh sat near her on a chair near her bed. He was thinking about what she had told him. He still could not believe that her parents could do something like this. Within two days, so many things had happened that he could not understand anything. He wanted to have some tea but did not have the heart to leave Shefali alone in the room. He called out for Ayushi. She came.

Ashutosh - "Ayu, can you get me a cup of tea?"

Ayushi nodded and went to the kitchen. 

At the same moment, Shefali stirred in sleep.

Shefali - "No...don't do this....leave me...."

Ashutosh shook her and she woke up with a start and hugged Ashutosh. She kept on crying. Ashutosh patted her back and calmed her. After some time Ayushi entered the room with tea. 

Ayushi - "Ahem ahem...I am here love birds."

Shefali and Ashutosh parted and looked at a grinning Ayushi. Seeing the tears in Shefali's eyes, Ayushi's smile disappeared. She kept the tea on the table and sat near Shefali.

Ayushi - "What happened Bhabhi? Why are you crying?"

Shefali looked at Ashutosh who nodded.

Shefali - "I will go and get fresh by then."

As she left for the washroom, Ashutosh started to explain everything to Ayushi. Everything his wife had told him. Ayushi was shocked. She just couldn't believe what she heard. 

Ayushi - "Bhai, you need to kill them. Ahh! How can they do something like that with their own daughter?"

Ashutosh - "I don't know. Death will be the easiest punishment for such people."

Ayushi - "Bhai, do you realise something. After all that she has gone through, bhabhi did not misunderstand you last night. Do you know what it means? She has started to trust you."

Ashutosh did not get time to react as that was the exact moment when Shefali re-entered the room. She sat with them.

Ashutosh - "Shefali, what happened to the complaint that you had filed against your uncle?"

Shefali - "Do you think that even after getting whipped by my father, I would not have taken back the complaint?"

Ashutosh took a deep breath to calm himself. 

Ashutosh - "I think we should go out for lunch and movie. What type of movie will you watch Shefali?"

Shefali - "I have never..."

Both, Ayushi and Ashutosh, understood what she was going to say.

Ayushi - "Bhai, I think we should go out for only lunch. On our way back home, I will pick up some CDs from the store. And then we can have a movie marathon."

Shefali - "What is a movie marathon?"

Ayushi - "A movie marathon is any event where people watch movies continually for six hours or more. The ideal length of a movie marathon is twenty-four hours. Of course, we won't be watching that long."

Shefali nodded.

Shefali - "We will leave after sometime. Ashutosh, I need to talk to you. Ayu, can you please?"

Ayushi - "Okay okay. Till then I will search for good movies."

Ayushi left the room leaving the couple alone.

Shefali - "Ashutosh, you need to think why you behaved like that last night."

Ashutosh - "I think I already know the answer. Rajat had drugged me."

Shefali - "Why would he? He is your friend."

Ashutosh - "He claims to be in love with Ayushi. When he told me about this, I immediately rejected it. Maybe that is why..."

Shefali nodded.

Ashutosh - "Won't you ask me why I rejected it?"

Shefali - "Why would I? You know him better than me. You can very well decide if he is good for Ayu or not."

Ashutosh smiled and within fifteen minutes all three of them left for lunch.

__________________________________________

I know this is a small one, but I wanted to separate the lunch and movie marathon from this part. 

So how is it? Don't forget to vote, comment and share. 

Because of some problems in Wattpad, I guess no one has been notified about the Bonus Chapter 4 of Love Always Wins. So all those who are following that story, please go and check.

Since my college reopens tomorrow, the updates might get slower.

~Purnima