[LATER...]

It was lucky they weren't being followed by fans. Why? No one knows. But there was this one thing Jungkook was annoyed at.

And it was these 2 people who were following slowly behind him. 'Jungkook. Please slow down...'

'Hmmm, how about a no?'

'But kookieeeeee!'

'No..'

'Pleaseeeee!'

'No.'

'I hate you..'

Jungkook smirks, knowing he won the battle between Taehyung and himself. He also chuckled at Taehyung's cuteness and laziness, despite the fact that Jungkook was younger than him.

Walking into another store, Jungkook went up straight to the worker, who was surprised to see a BTS Member standing in front of her.

'U-ummm How May I help you...?'

Jungkook gives the note to her and smiles before telling her the most important thing.
'Give this to Namjoon And Seokjin when they come Ok?'

'Ok...'

'Thank you..' Jungkook smiles, bowing down before leaving the store with a shocked worker, who was rubbing her eyes if a BTS member really came into her store.

This went on, going to the respectful places where the notes hints, for the whole day. Taehyung groans, along with Jimin. Both of them were grasping onto each other for dear life as their legs didn't to give up.

Jungkook turns around and laughs at the 2 older.
'Are you really that tired hyung? Too bad we still have more to do...'

'Urghhhhhh...' they groaned, like zombies, in unison.

'Well, this will be a long day for me...' Jungkook thinks in his head before heading to the practise rooms where they were going to start decorating the place.

But of course, they asked their CEO and manager first. At first they didn't like the idea, not because of the date but because of 2 idols, that are male, being together. But soon enough, Jungkook convinced them. How? That it will be a secret relationship only between the members and the company.

Jungkook grins.
'Lets start decorating then hyung!'

'Whyyyyy!?'

[BACK AT DORMS]
*Seokjin's POV*

Eating breakfast, I realised that Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin weren't here. I frowned. Where are they?

'Hey, does anyone know where the 3 youngest are at?' I asked the 3 other members in front of me, eating peacefully at the table.

Hoseok kept eating.

Yoongi just said, 'don't know. Don't care.' before returning back on the food that I made.

Namjoon was about to answer me before both of our phone rings, at the same time.

I looked down and opened the message, seeing that Jungkook had created a group chat between himself, me, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung. Why can't he just use the one we have?

There was another silences before our phone rings again.

JUNGKOOK
Get dressed. Both of you, Namjoon And Seokjin. Don't ask. Check the coffee table in the lounge room. We left a note. Do not question. Just do it.

What? What does this mean? I looked toward Namjoon, who was staring at me with the same face ; confusion.

SEOKJIN
But why though? Why do we need to dress when we are just checking a note that you left us.