Author's Note

My aesthetics craze is still there though!  

Pamir's everything in one.

Ezzah's everything in one

Whose is better?

So apart from that, this book had some pretty sweet morals that I wanted to show, some might have already been picked up and some did not but still as the author of the book I wanna hit you with some information and if you could not get it while you were reading it I am so sorry maybe I could not really show through my work but going to work hard next time. InshaAllah!

1. This book talks about self worth without thinking that you are above someone.

Ezzah never back down when she was right but she never took herself as a better person than her mother or anyone else.

2. This book talks about people having insecurities yet not letting them win.

Both Pamir and Ezzah had them yet they fought against everything they ever suffered with while there were their own bad moves.

3. This book talks about constant believe and faith on the Creator without giving up on your own hard work.

A person earns blessing two ways but those ways have to be together. One they must have faith and the second they have to work hard. Ezzah did it many times in her relationship that in the end her position and relations were fixed.

4. This book talks about patients with people and on some notes with your own self.

Ezzah was patient with Pamir while Pamir was patient with himself. Here is the thing about patient, it does not matter if you do it with someone else or your own self, you get rewarded anyways in the end.

5. This book talks about not letting what happened to you, to happen to someone else.

What Ezzah's mother did or Pamir's father did made them both lose their kids but their kids learned from mistakes of their own parents and their own mistakes yet never repeated it or else people will only run in circles.

6. This book talks about not giving up on the weak be it they look otherwise.

Never give up on people, even if they have a 0.000000000001 percent chance of having a better future, do not give up on people.

7. This book talks about hope, a constant hope even in the worse time with little moments.

Relationships of all sort are valuable and fragile. Sometimes we have to keep them in a way where they are given full care with compromising with ones own self respect, and that is when hopes come in. Hope, even in the worst possible condition and enjoy what you have, does not matter how little in amount it is because there are millions of people willing to have the place that you have. So, hope for what you don't have but I also be thankful for what you still have.

8.The book talks about gender role and traditional values.

Ezzah's gender made her go through a lot of stuff but it was not  Islam, her nationality, her financial status or even her gender itself that was the cause. The true casue was the lack of understanding of religion and personal motives of traditional narrow mindedness that casued her to suffer. Traditional values are important but to an extant where they come under the shadows of Islam or else they hold no true value and Islam rejects it.

If you found something else from this book do mention them. I would love to hear it!