An Unfortunate Outcome

Hi guys sorry for the long wait. I went to a two week trip to Mexico and my mom didn't let me take my iPad there. And before that I was busy for about three weeks before with benchmarks going on at school and getting ready for my vacations. Hope y'all understand. Anyways here is the last and final chapter of this story. Enjoy............

"I dare you to........""Hey guys I'm back. And what was that you were going to say Chase?"

All the pups quickly jumped up at Ryder's voice. There, the brown haired boy, was leaning on the entrance of the room with his arms crossed.

All the pups quickly felt their heart sink down to their toes. They had been so engaged on their game that they hadn't even heard Ryder's ATV park and much less him open the door and his footsteps.

Chase's heart started pounding so hard he literally thought it was gonna explode out of his chest. His mind started racing everywhere as he started getting dizzy.

"I-I w-was g......" Chase didn't get to finish as he fainted and fell with a thud to the ground.

The rest of the pups were feeling very bad for Chase and angry at themselves for not taking his advice at the beginning of their game. Some of them like Rocky and Skye were convincing themselves that it was just a dream and that they will soon wake up to Chase's megaphone calling at them like he always does.

Ryder stopped leaning on the entrance wall and stood up straight with his arm still crossed and with a stern face.

"What did I tell y'all about that game?" Ryder asked in a voice that neither of the pups could get if it was with anger or with disappointment.

"I'm waiting," Ryder talked again as the pups started cowardly backing away.

Zuma, Skye, and Rubble started whimpering softly.

"You-you said the-that y-you don't apro-approve of that game," Rocky responded with a tiny whimper at the end.

"So"

"W-we sh-shouldn't um be pl-pl-playing it," Rocky put his tail between his legs and so did everyone else.

There was silence for a long time as Ryder just stared blankly at his defeated pups. What scared the pups the most is that his face seemed expressionless. Just pure blankness.

Everything was dead silent. The environment stiffened up by the second. Then a moan from Chase breaker the silenced. All the pups looked at Chase who was now recovering from his faint.

"Wha-what happened," Chase was dizzy and his vision was blurry. But when his vision cleared up, it all hit him as he saw how Ryder was shooting a penetrating glare at him.

"Um, h-hey Ryder sir," Chase said nervously at Ryder only for his glare to deepen.

"WHAT-DID-I-TELL-YOU-BE-FORE-I-LEEEFT," Ryder started walking up to Chase with fury in his eyes.

"Ryder I-I-I...."

"I trusted you Chase. I trusted you that you would do as I told you to do. I clearly told you the games I do not approve on and that y'all shouldn't play."

"Ryder, please, what is wrong with playing truth or dare?"

"Great, first you took away my trust, and now you're being disrespectful to me by asking me that stupid question,"

"Why is it being disrespectful?"

"BECAUSE I'M YOU'RE LEADER AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE QUESTIONING ME WHAT I APPROVE OF AND WHAT I DON'T,"

Chase started getting red with anger at Ryder

"You can't control my every action Ryder sir. You are practically saying that I am your slave and I have to do whatever you want and not do whatever you don't want me to do,"

Ryder got very surprised by this response. He could not believe his ears.

"Chase, I am kicking you out of second in command. And I'll think about kicking you out of the paw patrol to,"

Chase's eyes went wide open at this. He knew he'd probably be kicked out of second in command. But he was never expecting to be kicked out of the paw patrol. Chase stood pondering over these things until he finally spoke....

"Ryder, I don't know what kind of leader you are. But certainly, you just want to control us. There is nothing, I repeat, there is absolutely nothing wrong with playing truth or dare. The only thing you want is to control us by limiting our rights"

"Yeah let's see how you do out there in the streets. There you will have your so called rights and you can play truth or dare all day long. Oh and good luck finding all the food you need to stay alive. Good news is that there is plenty of water for you in the bay"

Ryder started walking up to chase to take his badge away when Skye jumped right in front of Ryder making him stop in his tracks.

"If Chase gets kicked out of the paw patrol, so will I," Skye looked right into Ryder's eye who emitted confusion and shock.

Then Marshall stepped up.

"So will I"

The rest of the pups stepped up with Marshall and one by one they said.....

"And I"

All the pups looked sternly at Ryder who now was motionless.

Then Chase smirked and said,"Seems you've got a deal Ryder sir"

Well guys that's the end of the story. Hopefully y'all enjoyed it. Oh and shout outs will be posted as soon as I can okay guys. So anyways thanks for reading. Tell me what y'all think of this story and don't forget to share it with friends and most importantly follow. Until shout outs............