Round 2

Hey guys I'm back for the new chapter, hope y'all enjoy and don't forget to follow. Also I'm gonna try to be updating about once or twice every week(if I have time even maybe more). Don't be sad if I don't because just FYI I'm a kid and I have school and homework to do so read and enjoy.....

"I choose dare," Zuma said puffing his chest

"Hmmmm, I dare you to tell us who you have a crush on," Marshall smirked

"Oooooooooh," all pups except Marshall and Zuma

"I-I h-ha-have a crush o-n D-Den-Denny," Zuma quickly started blushing like crazy while everybody else started making kissy faces and aaaawwing at him.

"Man hope you 'laugh' ask her out someday," Marshall started laughing even harder

"OK WHATEVEW WHATS THE BIG DEAL CANT WE JUST MOVE ON," Zuma shouted super embarrassed 

"Ok just spin the bottle lovebird," Skye giggled

Zuma rolls his eyes and spins the bottle and this time it lands on Rocky. "Truth or Dare""Gotta be safe so I'll go with truth"

Zuma thought for a moment and let out a big sinister grin. Rocky quickly gulped at that.

"Rocky, what are the feelings you have for Debra"

All the pups quickly started to roll on the ground with laughter

"WHAT," Rocky was super enbarrased

"Come on Rocky just get it over it and spill," Zuma smirked

"I LIKE HER I LIKE HER I REALLY DO SHE IS SO CUTE ESPECIALLY THOSE EYES I WHISH I COULD ASK HER OUT I LOVE HER A LOT"

All the pups were stunned at this, they had never heard Rocky yell like this before. There was silence for about a minute or two.

"Well I hope y'all get together someday," Chase said empathetically breaking the silence.

"Yeah me too," Skye supported. "Anyways it's time for you to spin."

Rocky spun the bottle and this time it landed on Marshall. "Truth or Dare Marshall"

"Since both are not safe I'll just make it fun and go with dare"

"Hmmmmmm, I dare you to sing La Cucaracha in Spanish while slapping your butt," Rocky quickly started to try not laugh as he saw how Marshalls eyes literally bulged out of his head. But he eventually failed along with the others.

"I have to be slapping my butt," Marshall was getting super uncomfortable at his dare.

"Come on at least they didn't ask you about Everest," Chase whispered into Marshalls ears making him blush like crazy.

"Okay here I go.......

La Cucaracha, La Cucaracha

Lla no puede caminar

Porque no tiene, porque le falta

La patita principal

All the pups couldn't hold it longer and started laughing like crazy. Marshall even almost fell because he slapped his butt to hard once.

La Cucaracha, La Cucaracha

Lla no puede caminar

Porque no tiene, porque le falta

La patita principal

All the pups started clapping joyfully at the spotted Dalmatian. Marshall quickly went and dove for the bottle spinning it this time landing on Chase. "Truth or Dare Chase"

"I choose Dare"

"Hmmmmmm lets see, I dare you to..........