Round 7

Hey guys, I'm back with a new chapter. Hope y'all like it and don't forget to follow and enjoy.........

Marshall's eyes widened so big that they looked like full moons on a dark night.

"I uh-I-I-I," Everest bit her lower lip before sighing and turning to face Marshall.

"Marshall, I've been meaning to tell you this a long time ago, but I guess until now I've had the guts to," Everest focused on the dalmation's eyes before continuing," Ever sense I first saw you, you quickly took a place in my heart. And I don't mean like the kind of friendship, I mean something farther than that, I'm saying that I-I lo-love you," 

There was silence for a moment as Marshalls eyes started twinkling.

"You-you-you do?" Marshall's mouth was dropped.

"I do"

"But why? I mean I'm clumsy, don't know how to do anything right, and always mess everything up. Why would you like-I mean love me?"

"Because you're special Marshall, everything you do, your clumsiness, everything, is what makes you unique," Everset smiled at Marshall warmly," Amd how you make me and the others laugh and have fun 'gigggles' makes you stand out of the crowd."

"Does that mean that," Marshall gasped

"Yes Marshall, I'll go out with you," with that Everest walked up to Marshall and pressed her lips against his. Marshall was bewildered. He didn't know if this was just a dream or not, but he decided just to enjoy the moment and he himself pressed harder.

"Aaaaaaaaaw," All the pups said in unison. This startled Marshall and Everest.

Marshall and Everest had been so engaged in each other that they had completely forgotten about the other pups. They started blushing a deep cherry red.

"Y'all are so cute together," Skye squealed

"Oh my gosh y'all two are a perfect couple," Zuma added.

"Yeah, I'm so glad y'all finally got together," Chase said giving Marshall a nudge on the shoulder.

"Oh um yeah, thanks Chase hehe," Marshall chuckled nervously as he now was blushing redder than his fire truck.

"Anyways, if y'all need a room there's a closet nearby," Rocky grinned as he pointed to a closet to his right.

"ROCKY," all the pups yelled except Marshall and Everest who were now making the most of the concept called embarrassed.

"Okay okay I'm sorry," Rocky said grinning.

"It's okay," Everest whispered

"Anyways, it's time for you to spin Everest," Rubble joined in the conversation.

Everest quietly walked to the bottle and spun it. This time Marshall and Everest sat next to each other with Marshall's paw on top of Everest's making the pups 'Awwwww' at them.

The bottle landed on Chase. "Truth or Dare Chase""I choose dare"

"I dare you to make out with Skye," Everest smirked.

"WHAT IN THE," Chase was now about to faint 

"You heard me Chase, you have to make out with Skye," Everest was now giggling hard.

"Oh yeah Chase, it's your turn," Added Zuma evilly

Meanwhile Skye was just listening and blushing hard at the same time.

"Um, Everest,can it at least be private, like in another room?" Chase asked blushing as red as Marshalls fire truck.

"Um sure, just don't moan to hard," Everest smirked making Chase blush harder.

"So this is where the closet comes in handy right?" Rocky jumps up and down excitedly

"Yep, if Chase and Skye agree," Everest looked at Chase and Skye who only nodded back.

"Okay guys, in the closet it is," Zuma ordered as he opened the door of the closet for Chase and Skye to enter. Skye quickly looked at Chase and back.

"Just, please don't peak or something like that okay," Chase looked at the pups with a 'I'm gonna kill you if you do' look.

"Here we go," whispered Skye at Chase who only blushed harder and nodded.

They entered the closet and closed the door shut. Making all the pups outside of it quitley fast walk at the door and put their ears on it to hear what's going on inside.

"So Skye, can I tell you something before we begin?" Chase looked into Skye's beautiful pink eyes who were now sparkling.

"Yeah, whatever you want Chase,"Skye smiled at him

"'Sigh' I've been wanting to tell you this a long time ago, and probably this isn't the best time to, but now that we're doing this, I just want to let you know, that you actually mean a lot to me. I care about you Skye. I care about you so much I actually don't have any words to describe it. I also believe that I-I love you, I love you Skye. I love you more than anything, ANYTHING. I'm not sure if you feel the same way. But w-will yo-you b-be my gi-girl........"

Chase was cut off by Skye kissing him. They lasted for about five seconds before coming apart.

"Yes Chase, I will be your girlfriend," Skye smiled at him and they started making out.

Well, that's that chapter, hope y'all enjoyed it guys. Don't forget to follow and until the next chapter..........