Round 5

Hey guys I'm back with a new exciting chapter. Hope y'all like it and don't forget to follow and enjoy......

"I choose truth"

"Name the top three pups in here that you would go on a date with," Marshall and the other pups quickly looked at her with wide eyes hoping for the best.

Skye blushed and almost whispered,"Chase,Zuma, and lastly Marshall."

"Dang it," Rocky and Rubble said with their head dropping

'She picked me first oh my gosh she picked me first,' Chase was feeling very triumphant while Zuma and Marshall were a bit speechless as they were blushing a deep cherry red.

Skye quickly spun the bottle relieved that that was off her shoulders. Why was she relieved? Well, the pups had been teasing her with that question for a long time and now it felt pleasurable that it was done with.

The bottle landed on Rocky. "Truth or Dare Rocky" "hmmmm let me see, I'll take a dare"

Skye quickly let out a big sinister grin making Rocky gulp,"I dare you to fill that bath tub over there (points at a bath tub near a corner AKA Rubbles bath tub) and take a big ten minute bath with extra soap"

"WHAT," Rocky was more than stunned as all the pups started rolling on the ground with laughter,"Please Skye I beg you don't make me do this PLEASE, I'll let you have my food on the mornings and I'll even give you the best spot on the couch when we have movie nights. I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS."

All the pups were feeling a bit sorry for Rocky especially Zuma (He was his best friend after all) but at the same time they had never seen Rocky take a bath at all and the last one he had had was more than a month ago so they all still wanted him to do the dare.

"Hmmmmm let me think," Skye paused for a moment and thought about it bringing Rocky's hopes high. But the answer that followed made him want to faint;"I'm sorry Rocky but it has been a while since you've had a bath and I bet everyone in here thinks that it's time for you to have one," Skye quickly let out a giggle as Rocky dumped himself to the ground.

"Come on Skye WHY?" Rocky quickly thought that this would be a good moment for him to die.

"Because, I already told you and a dare is a dare," Skye was getting a bit annoyed

"Ugh fine, anyways why do I have to add extra soap?" Rocky quickly tilted his head at her hoping  that it would be for a good reason. But as he was expecting it wasn't of that matter.

"Oh because the more soap, the more water you'll need to take it off," Skye was now smiling from ear to ear. Rocky's face was now at its palest color.

"Burrrrrrrrrn," Chase was now smirking

"Wow, all this time I thought Skye was just this nice, sweet pup that was very defenseless," Marshall added with great surprise.

"Yeah, who knew our Skye had a mean streak on her," Zuma said smirking.

Skye just smirked and puffed her tiny chest out at Rocky who now was lowering his head in defeat.

"I'll get you for this, I promise," Rocky walked over to the tub who surprisingly was already filled with water.

"Woah whatda," Rocky quickly looked at the other pups in surprise,"Why is the tub already filled?"

"Oh, maybe because Casper turned the faucet on without us noticing," Rubble quickly rolled his eyes at Rocky.

"Oh yeah, you filled it while Skye was getting at me, hehe, I knew that," Rocky's nervousness soon grew as he was about to put his front leg in the water. 

But just then, the pups heard a big rumbling noise outside. "EVEREST," all the pups quickly ran outside and howled happily as Everest parked her vehicle on an open spot designed for her when she came to visit.

'Phew, thanks Everest,' Rocky was super relieved for now.

"Yay, Everest, I'm so excited you came," Marshall quickly ran at her but being the clumsy pup he was he tripped over a rope on the ground and went rolling down crashing into Everest's truck. "I'm okay," Marshall said his usual frase making all the pups laugh including Everest. All the pups quickly ran inside to continue their game.

"Anyways Rocky, where did we left off........"

Wow what will Rocky do? Anyways thanks guys for reading and don't forget to follow and as I have said if y'all have any suggested truths or dares for the pups please put them on the comment's section below. Don't forget to follow and until the next chapter............