She felt herself sit down on the soft mattress, her fists curling around the bedsheets in a last ditch attempt to clear her head from all the stress and fatigue she had been experiencing.  She jumped ever so slightly when Hoseok grabbed her hand as he sat down beside her. 

"I'm sorry..."
"I am so so sorry"

Both of them spoke at the same time Ally's voice a quiet whisper while Hoseok being slightly louder but he still heard her and his expression softened. 

"What?  Why are you sorry?"  He asked quizically looking at her.

Ally didn't really know why she was sorry but she felt this compulsive need to apologise for everything so she wouldn't get hurt or in trouble with any of the boys here.  Looking back even before any of this happened Ally found she apologised a lot for things she didn't really need to.  She just shrugged and Hoseok let out a big sigh. 

"None of this was you're fault, don't even think that for a second.  Don't you dare."  Hoseok told her.  "If anything this whole thing is my fault...if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be in this mess in the first place." 

Ally looked down at her lap, she felt so conflicted right now, her feelings were all over the place.  She didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"Hey"  Hoseok said and got her to give him her full attention.  "I'll always be here for you.  You don't have to worry." 

He meant forward and gently kissed her forehead.  He stayed there for several seconds before he pulled away.  Ally's face light up with a smile, it wasn't a shy smile or a forced one but a genuine smile and Hoseok loved seeing her smile, that in turn made him smile and he sat and admired her for a few seconds. 

"Please smile more".  Hoseok told her.  This was the second time he had mentioned her smile.

"Thank you."  Ally said softly and she let out a small giggle. 

"What was that?" Hoseok asked, a small smile creeping up his face. 

"What was what?"  Ally asked the small smile slipping off her face as she thought she did something wrong.  

"You're laugh, it's cute.  Don't stop smiling".  Hoseok muttered. 

It was at moment that Hoseok lent in and plastered a big kiss onto rhe tip of her nose which made her smile again.

"I will never"

Kiss.

"Let anything bad"

Kiss.

"Happen to you."

Kiss.

"I promise".

Kiss.

He sat back and nearly laughed at the flustered look Ally gave him after he finished kissing her face, her cheeks going a bright red and looking slightly shocked.  "I also promise to keep you safe" he whispered.

Ally then leant in and planted a soft kiss right onto Hoseok's lips as he finished talking.  She leant back but felt a tiht grip on her arm as Hoseok pulled her back in and kissed her back.  Hoseok was kissing her!  She gently closed her eyes as she allowed the kiss to happen.  The kiss was very soft and fragile.  Hoseok lifted his hand up to cup her cheek as he tilted his own head to deepen the kiss, his tounge running gently against Ally's bottom lip, asking permission for access.  His thumb gently stroked her cheek, his other hand tracing patterns in her skin just under the hem of her top.  He moved her back further against the bed and gently lay her down against the mattress, supporting himself by his forearms resting on either side of her head. 

A soft moan escaped her mouth as they continued their heated kiss.  Scundered by the noise that she made Ally went to push his chest away but he grabbed her wrists and held them up by her head.  "Please don't" he muttered softly before kissing her jaw and side of her neck gently which sent shivers down her spine. 

Groaning slightly Hoseok finally stopped himself before going too far.  His head was spinning and he didn't want to take advantage of her when she was in a fragile state.  He kissed her once more on the lips, a long kiss with a lot of feeling behind it.  Placing his forehead against hers, he tried to catch his breath before staring deep into her eyes.

"Please don't ruin me."  He whispered hiding his face in the crook of Ally's neck before finally getting up giving her one last look before leaving the room.

Ally could only watch as Hoseok left, her face still beetroot red.  Her heart beating at the pace of a thousand drums, her palms getting sweaty and she felt even more tired as she lay on Hoseoks bed wondering should she go back to her own room or stay where she was. 

Giving herself an extra 5 minutes lying there staring at the ceiling contemplating all that had just happened.  Her fingers ghosted over her lips as she remembered the kiss her and Hoseok had shared.  A small smile lit up her features and she finally turned over to get up off the bed when she heard a small rustling in her pocket.  Fishing whatever it was out of her pocket she found a small piece of folded up notebook paper in her hand.  Tilting her head she tried to remember where it was from then it struck her, it was the note JB slipped her as she left GOT7s hideout.  Looking to the door and realised no one was coming in she quickly opened it up and stared at what was written on the page, on it was a phone number and underneath it it said:

Just in case you ever need it.
Stay safe.
JB.