15:Reflex

You followed Mr Lee Wangmin outside.

The building was almost empty. There were a very few people. You had never stayed this long before.

Instead of going through the main entrance,  like you always did, this time you went to the parking lot.

Only 4 cars were parked there.

You were scared of going alone with Mr Lee Wangmin. You didn't feel secure around him.

He always looked at you from head to toe. He also brushed your hair once and called you a princess.

You were never good at judging people but this time you were sure, something about him wasn't right.

"Come on (y/n)!", Mr Lee Wangmin opened the front door of the car for you.

You took a deep breath before sitting in.

The way to dorm was quiet. Even though at times you felt like Mr Lee Wangmin's eyes were on you. You didn't dare to look at him.

You looked out of the window the whole time.

"(Y/n)? Why don't you come over to my house today?"

"Your house sir?"

"Yeah. Just for dinner. My wife's a great cook."

You felt relieved after knowing that he had a wife. You never thought about Mr Lee Wangmin's personal life.

He was just a person to you that managed all your stuff.

"I am sorry but everyone will be waiting for me at the dorm."

"Maybe sometime later.", he said smiling brightly.

You smiled back.

* * * * * *

Jungkook opened the door.

"(Y/n)! Where have you been? Are you okay? Why weren't you attending the calls?", jungkook questioned in a single breath.

"I was practicing and I didn't check the time.", you replied.

"Ah! I told everyone to sleep so it's just you and me.", jungkook said cheerfully.

"I see.", you sighed and went past jungkook, into the bedroom.

You were really tired and were also hurt by the fact that no one told you about America.

You changed into a shirt like always. You got comfortable with bts and they didn't mind you wearing just a shirt.

Jungkook entered the room and sat onto your bed.

You turned facing opposite to him.

"Is everything okay?", he asked.

"Yeah... I am just... tired and I don't feel like talking.", you replied.

"(Y/n)?", jungkook called.

"What is it?", you asked, a little annoyed.

"Are you hiding something for me?", he asked.

"Why would I hide something from you?", you turned to face him.

Just then you realised that you hadn't told him that you were appointed as one of the co-dancer.

"I felt like you were...", jungkook replied.

You planned on not telling him about it.

"Go to sleep jungkook it's late."

"I waited for you and this is what I get.", he said pouting. He somewhat looked like he was hurt.

"What do you want me to do then?", you asked, more like taunted, rolling your eyes.

"With that kind of attitude, nothing."

He got up and laid in his bed facing away from you.

You felt a little guilty for being a bitch. After 5 minutes of self-loathing and blaming you got up.

You pulled the blanket off from jungkook.

"What? Go to sleep (y/n) it's late.", he mimicked you.

"Is it?", you asked winking at him.

"Yeah it is. Now go away."

"Oh come on. I am sorry for being rude. I was just tired."

Jungkook rasied one of his eyebrow. He still looked sad.

"Not forgiven."

"Jungkookie", you said and did an aeygo.

"That's not gonna work on me.", he said coldly.

"Oh come on! Why are you acting like that!", you were getting annoyed.

"I'll do anything you'll say.", you finally said.

"Well this could be considered.", he smirked.

"But no. Nothing is going to work on me.", he said as he crossed his arms.

You narrowed your eyes. Something was going on in your mind.

"Are you sure?", you questioned confidently.

"Yes. Now go away."

You walked a little towards your bed but then you turned and started  climbing on bed and eventually on him.

You kept your weight off of him by propping yourself up with your arms

"What are you doing?", jungkook asked, astonished. His eyes were open wide.

You lowered your face. Your lips could have touched even from a slightest movement.

You grabbed his collar and bit your lower lip.

"Will this be considered?", you asked flirtatiously.

You looked straight into his eyes. You felt a shiver go down through your spine. You acted assertive but you were scared.

Scared of being rejected. At times you felt like he loved you but you weren't sure. You were never going to make the first move.

You were coward. Even though you wanted to but you couldn't.

"I hope it will~", you whispered into his ear.

You saw his cheeks getting red and his bunny smile started to appear.

You got up and stood next to him.

"Now? You had your fun? This was what you wanted? Can I go to sleep now?", you asked shyly avoiding eye contact.

You turned around and smiled while blushing. You laid in your bed.

"It was considered! You're forgiven."

You covered your face with blanket.

* * * * * *