6 | They're Like Vultures

I Need Your Love- Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding

6 | They're Like Vultures

Rachel McAdams as Bree! See image above ^^

***

The gym is already busy when I got there. Some have already changed into their kit whilst others were just chilling on the benches.

I sigh. P.E. is not my favorite subject. I am not in the mood for this, especially after seeing that devil. He has completely shattered my mood. First day and I bump into him. Old memories have resurfaced that I'd rather leave buried.

Thanks, Max, thank you for taking me down memory lane.

I just need to get this over and done with, then its home time.

I walk over to the coach, to introduce myself and ask for my new kit. Unfortunately, they didn't deliver it to my new house so I have to pick it up here. Meaning, if it doesn't fit, I'm screwed.

The coach is busy setting some cones up when I get there. He seems pretty young, looking around 20-something. I must admit, he looks pretty hot. And I bet I'm not the only one who thinks that.

"Hi." I greet with a smile. He lifts his blue eyes up to me and gives me a warm smile.

"Hello, you must be the new student. Ava right?" He asks and I nod in response. "Right, you must be looking for your kit."

Once again, I nod and he leads me to his office.

"Do you like P.E. Ava?" He asks me, probably trying to make me feel more comfortable. You know what teachers are like, wanting to make new friends with you.

"Uh..." I drawl. "Not really sir, sorry?" I smile sheepishly.

He chuckles. "I like you. At least you were honest."

I shrug. "Honesty is the best policy."

"Wise words. Where did you get it from?"

"A film." He laughs whilst I give a small smile. What can I say? Films are educational.

"Well...here you are." He says, handing me my uniform. I take it, mumbling a thank you. "Continue watching those films, one of those mottos may help somebody one day."

I nod unsurely and head back off to the changing rooms. I'm not looking forward to this, at all. At least Lawrence is with me.

As soon as I walk into the girl's room, everybody looks at me. Swallowing, my grip on my kit tightens as I force my legs to walk over to a bench. A girl with red hair is stood there, with a small smile on my face.

Feeling a bit better at her small, friendly gesture, I place everything down.

"Will you lot stop staring at her like vultures? She's new, that's all." The redhead snaps and everyone quickly diverts their eyes.